3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Sucina, Murcia
like this property?Call: 03339 391246
This pretty property is located 5 minutes walking distance to downtown where you have all kind of services and amenities, 15 minutes driving to the beach or San Javier Airport.
● Concrete foundation base slab, using special marine concrete. ● Structure with reinforced concrete complying with the CTE regulation. ● Concrete perimeter foundation to erect boundary walls. ● Concrete for paved/tiled garden area (as detail drawings). ● Concrete decorative overhang (as detailed drawings & 3D design).
● External double cavity walls using ceramic bricks, with cavity walls. ● Cavity walls with thermal / acoustic insulation, As per current building regulations (CTE). ● Facade as per 3D designs attached to the contract of sale
FLOOR AND WALL TILING:
● Tiles inside the property will be of modern style. ● Paved outdoor areas with top quality tiles. ● Bathrooms and kitchen tiled to first 1st grade in a modern style.
● Smooth paint finish, in white mat finish. INTERIOR CARPENTRY
● Main entrance door to the property will be a security door with PVC panel in a modern style (white) ● Interior joinery finished in white with chrome fittings and handles, ● Fitted wardrobes, with drawers, with white exterior finish.
● Aluminium - Color dark grey / black grata. ● Bedroom windows and sliding doors in aluminium with shutters in the same colour. ● Bathroom and kitchen windows in aluminium tilt and pull action with shutters with the same colour. ● Living area with extended sliding doors with specialised easy slide mechanism including a fixed ● pane on the side of the property. ● Thermal cavity or double glazing glass.
● All windows and sliding doors will be fitted with double glazing. ● Sliding doors will have safety glass with solar control and double cavity.
● Kitchen units will be as per plans and 3d images. ● Worktops will be from Silestone or similar material.
PLUMBING AND SANITARY WARE:
● All plumbing with PPR pipes insulated and PVC drains. ● Sanitary ware of modern design with matching taps. ● Bathroom cabinets and sink will be installed suspended in both bathrooms. ● Shower tray with glass partition included.
● Mechanisms and switches in chrome finish. ● 5 Lights - LED type installed in lounge and wiring the rest of the property. ● Installing single antenna and FM TV in living room and all bedrooms. ● Pre-installation for telecomunications. ● Installation to meet current telecommunications regulation. ● Points for indoor and outdoor lighting according to regulations.
● Thermal insulation as per current building regulations. ● Sound insulation as per current building regulations.
● Pre-installation with duct vents including expulsion, chrome or white colour. (Client to choose colour) GARDEN & OUTDOOR AREAS:
● Private swimming pool, with choice of three mosaic tile colours, & chlorine purification system. ● Pavement / tiling of the areas marked on the plan. ● Artificial turf/grass in the areas marked on the plan.
EXTERIOR WALLS AND FENCES:
● The plots are divided by a wall with coloured galvanized fencing, at a height of 1,80 cm - as per plans. ● Galvanized entrance gate to the garden. ● Galvanized sliding door for the parking area.
● Extractor hood, hob and oven in the kitchen. ● Aero thermal system for hot water.
NOTE: The owners or management reserve the right to make any changes on this list of materials and qualities.
Sucina is a tiny village (and I really do mean tiny) which has become surrounded by golf courses and resorts and of course short driving to the amazing beaches in Mae Menor.
The village consists of a mixture of old and new. The church and its square are still at the heart of the village and there are some old houses to be found in the surrounding streets. There are also many newly built houses, and the British influence can be seen in the church square with the cafes which advertise 'fish and chips'.
Places of interest & ideas of things to do in Sucina
Village Centre: small centre with a selection of bars and cafes.
Ideas of places to twin Sucina with day or night
Sucina is a great little village to take a wander around if you are visiting the area for a game of golf at nearby La Peraleja or Hacienda Riquelme. It provides a real insight into how the small villages of Spain have been developed to incorporate an international population.
Take a tour of the villages of this area to get a true feel for rural Murcia. Twin a visit here with a stop at Avileses, Balsicas, San Cayetano or the larger town of Torre Pacheco.
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 15.7 miles
- Alicante (International), 52.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.