8 bedroom house for sale
Australia - 90 McCarrs Creek Road, CHURCH POINT 2105
like this property?Call: 0061 2 9972 4288
Exceptionally presented family home with an intimate bay view of sailboats surrounded by lush green; overlooking a nature reserve with birds, wildlife and the soothing sounds of a waterfall. This is a true escape from the hustle and bustle yet only 5 minutes into Mona Vale by car. This home offers the ultimate in privacy and peace.
- Enclosed private courtyard with a covered section for all year round enjoyment
- Multitude of living spaces, casual lounge and separate formal dining on the entry level
- Lower level offering formal lounge, comfy home cinema and a gym for workouts
- Central eat-in kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- A host of entertaining wrap around decks on each level all with nature and water views
- Flexible layout with accommodation for family with a two bedroom and kitchenette
- Parents retreat is a dedicated level with a sitting area, dressing room and sauna
- Situated on 746sqm and on a private road with double lock up and off street parking
- Additionally there is a cellar plus the ultimate man cave and under house storage
Enjoy this wonderful location where you can explore the waterways on your boat or national parks.
View By Appointment
Council Rates: $442.15 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.41 per quarter + usage
- Kingsford-Smith (International), 29.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.