4 bedroom house for sale
France - Sarrians, Vaucluse, Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur
like this property?Call: 03339 395859
House in the Country
Situation: In the countryside about 5 minutes from Sarrians, a village with main shopping facilities. 20 minutes from Carpentras, 35, minutes from Avignon (TGV & Airport), 60 minutes from Marseille International airport and easy access to A7.
Description: In the countryside but not isolated, a house with the main living accommodation on the first floor and a separate apartment on the ground floor. The total liveable accommodation is about 150 m2. There is an enclosed garden with parking area and Swimming Pool.
GROUND FLOOR : APARTMENT
Entrance Hall (12 m2) with stairs to first floor - Sitting Room (15 m2) with door to Garage -
Fitted Kitchen (10 m2) with glazed door to terrace - Bedroom (12 m2) with built-in cupboard
and en suite Shower Room with WC.
FIRST FLOOR :
Sitting Room (38 m2) with chimney insert and French windows to balcony - Fitted Kitchen
with Bar (12 m2) - 3 Bedrooms (12 m2 & 11 m2 x 2) - Bathroom - WC.
Garage 34 m2
Outbuildings (17 m2, 16 m2 & 12 m2)
Land: In all just over 2.5 hectares, including 2 large fields. Swimming pool 9 m x 4 m. Gazebo.
Services: Bore Hole - Private Drainage - Electricity - Telephone - Electric Heating plus partial Air Conditioning - Automatic Watering System - Electric Gates.
Price: 430 000 Euros.
This document does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
All measurements, distances and times are approximate.
Duval Immobilier specialise in selling properties in selected areas of Northern Provence, in particular the Vaucluse. This region of southern France includes the Comtat de Venaissin and the Luberon.
With easy access served by the International Airport of Marseille, the TGV high speed train to Avignon and the A7 motorway.
* The exceptional climate allows abundant outdoor living with :-
* Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail , Skiing on the Mont Ventoux (the giant of
Provence) and Hiking.
* Farmers' and village markets still abound and it is also :-
* One of the best wine regions in France with Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
and the famous Muscat wine from our village Beaumes de Venise , to name but a few.
* Plenty of culture for those who seek it, including summer festivals in Avignon, Aix-en-
Provence and Orange but for those who seek a simpler life and calmer pace there will
always be the :-
* Wonderful landscape, the light so appreciated by such painters as Cezanne and Van Gogh,
the colours, the sunsets .................
* Heaven on Earth in Northern Provence.
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 35.8 miles
- Provence (International), 45.5 miles
- Méditerranée (International), 60.7 miles
- Toulon (Le Palyvestre) (International), 90.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.