studio flat for sale
Citta Della Pieve, Umbria, Italy
like this property?Call: 03339 396924
- town centre
Lovely studio apartment located in the historic centre. Has been an office but can be converted to residential. The property is located on the first floor of a historic building, and consists of entrance hall, large room with plaster decorations, fireplace and balcony overlooking the main street. A bathroom needs to be created. Sit on the balcony and read, or even write, your novel. 30 seconds to the cafe, 1 minute to the piazza and trattoria.
Size: Studio apartment in the historical centre, on the first floor with balcony, approx. 32 sqm.
Large room with fireplace and plaster decorations,
Original terracotta floors.
The apartment is habitable but is not yet equipped with bathroom.
Energy certification: G
* Citta della Pieve is a medieval town located on a hill dominating the Chiana Valley and Trasimeno Lake, at the border between Umbria and Tuscany, not far from Lazio.
* The stunning views have inspired the landscapes painted by its greatest native son, Pietro Vannucci, known as 'Il Perugino', as well as teacher of the great painter Raphael.
* You find many delicious restaurants, as well as bars, shops and main services.
* The Lamborghini Golf Club is a 15 minute drive.
* 20 minutes away is also a spa pool at the Spa Resort in San Casciano dei Bagni with 38 degree hot springs.
* The town is very lively and very interesting; it offers events year-round - exhibitions, concerts, fairs, and festivals.
* Shops, eight restaurants and cafes are in Citta della Pieve. Also municipal offices.
* Many excursions in the surroundings: Small towns on the mountainsides and hills; Panicale, Montegabbione, Paciano, Piegaro, Cetona, Monteleone d'Orvieto. Most of them with their own events, and concerts in the summer. Major medieval towns, Chiusi, Cortona, Castiglione del Lago. All with many shops and restaurants, as well as a market on different days of the week.
* town centre
- Peretola (International), 72.1 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 79.6 miles
- Ciampino (International), 84.4 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 89.9 miles
- Galileo (International), 95 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.