3 bedroom apartment for sale
like this property?Call: 03339 390743
- It is develop by M+S Pte Ltd. A joint venture company created by the Singapore and Malaysia government in a historical land swop.
- Designed by Internationally renowned architect, Ole Scheeren known for the iconic CCTV headquarters in Beijing
- A mixed development comprising of 1st storey retail, 39-storey office & hotel tower (352 rooms) and 49-storey residential towers with 3 levels of basement carparks Next to bugis MRT station
DUO RESIDENCES (双景岭) is a mixed used development that consist of a luxury condominium, offices and shopping mall at Bugis.
1 Fraser Street
Located at Ophir-Rochor, a 1 minute drive to Central Business District (CBD)
It is develop by M+S Pte Ltd. A joint venture company created by the Singapore and Malaysia government in a historical land swop.
660 units comprise (1 BR / 2 BR/ 3BR / 4BR & Penthouse)
A mixed development comprising of 1st storey retail, 39-storey office & hotel tower (352 rooms) and 49-storey residential towers with 3 levels of basement carparks
Next to bugis MRT station
Designed by Internationally renowned architect, Ole Scheeren known for the iconic CCTV headquarters in Beijing
Tenure: 99 years from 2011
Estimated Completion date: 31 December 2017 (Date of completion could be earlier)
1 & 2 bedrooms apartment are fully sold!
3 bedrooms apartment (1,432 sqf ) from SG$3.3 mil /HK $18 mil / USD$2.3mil / £1.8 mil
4 bedrooms apartment (1,987sqf ) from SG$4 mil /HK $22 mil / USD$2.8mil / £2.2 mil
Penthouse range from 2,497 sqf to 4,392 sqf are available for sale too.
Location at the heart of Bugis. 1 minute drive to Central Business District (CBD)
A unique mixed used development that consist of office and shopping mall.
Limited supply of such property in Singapore city center.
Property prices of prime property in Singapore has bottom.
Why Invest in Singapore?
1. Singapore is a global business hub - one that features developed infrastructure, political stability, open business policies, a skilled workforce, the use of English as the main working language and respect for intellectual property rights. Singapore respect the rule of law. Many multinational companies have chosen to set up their regional bases in Singapore such as Google and Flextronics.
2. Investing in Singapore's properties is safe and secure. It well known as a safe haven for global investors to preserve wealth in ASIA. Singapore is a safe place to buy a property to hedge against uncertainty and inflation.
3. Selling and buying property in Singapore is straightforward, easy and transparent. Properties in Singapore are also relatively liquid and you can unlock your cash proceed with relatively ease.
4. FOREIGNERS ARE ELIGIBLE to buy condominium in Singapore for investment! There is no restriction to buy condominium in Singapore.
I am a housing agent or realtor based in Singapore that focus in assisting international buyers to buy property in Singapore either for both own stay or investment. As buying a property in a foreign country can be challenging and complex for international buyers. I provided a full fledge services in advising on market trends, policies, procedures and taxation issues. I also assist in managing the property after purchase in securing potential tenant and assisting on renovation or furnishing for the property.
Mr Alan Wee (黄振铭)
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd (Singapore)
Call/whatapp: +65 9297 3150
WeChat (微信: alanweeproperty
- Changi (International), 10 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.