2 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Liguria, Genoa, Genoa
like this property?Call: 03339 390370
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 - 2 bathrooms
The five apartments are located in the prestigious Palazzo Spinola Pignone, a few steps away from De Ferrari Square. Remarkably refurbished, the apartments vary in size from ca. 70 sqm to 130 sqm
In 1576 the palace was included in the “Rollo”, a list of the most important buildings where the republic of Genoa hosted the high dignitaries of other states.
The Palace has a large hall and a majestic central marbled staircase with side colonnades.
The increased demand for short tenancies of furnished apartments in historic buildings for touristic use makes Spinola Pignone palace a very attractive investment for touristic rental incomes, due to its location in the most valuable part of Genoa historical center.
There are 5 apartments:
- int. 1 sc. A 130 mq, € 400.000,00 (res./office.)
- int. 2 sc. A 100 mq, € 490.000,00 (res.)
- int. 1 sc. C 95 mq, € 465.500,00 (res.)
- int. 8 58mq + 10 mq mezz., € 284.200,00 (res.)
- int. 7 78 mq + 32 mq mezz., € 382.200,00 (res.)
The city of Genoa, also called “La Superba”, is one of the most important art cities in Italy. In the XVII Century Genoa was competing for the seas with Venice, “La Serenissima”.
Besides the evocative Riviera to which it belongs together with Santa Margherita, Portofino and Rapallo, Genoa boasts the oldest town centre in Europe. Famous for its cuisine: fish specialties, pesto, focaccia and pansotti pasta with walnuts sauce.
Genoa is home of an historical prestigious Yatch Club. It also boasts a maritime tradition, that includes, among the various important Captain, also Cristoforo Colombo.
Milan and Nice (Côte d'Azur) are just an hour and a half and two hours away.
More information from this agent
- Cristoforo Colombo (INTERNATIONAL), 3.4 miles
- Linate (LOCAL), 73.2 miles
- Città di Torino (INTERNATIONAL), 81.7 miles
- Milano (Malpensa) (INTERNATIONAL), 84.9 miles
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 89.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.