3 bedroom house for sale
New Zealand - 2 Cochrane Drive, Kerikeri 0230
like this property?Call: 0061094077899
- Established Gardens
- Garden Shed
- Heat Pump
- HRV system
- Internal Access via Garage
- Remote Control Garaging
Bay of Islands Home and Income - With a Difference!
Are you an entrepreneur? Investor? Looking for a business opportunity?
$1,100,000 + GST if any
Why not come to live, work and play in the beautiful Bay of Islands, one of the most sought after destinations in New Zealand.
For sale is a unique property comprising a 3 bedroom home and separate 2 business premises, all set on a 4,000m2 residential/commercial site in Kerikeri with ample car parking.
Everything is included for immediate start up. Subject to resource consent this could be the turn key operation you have been looking for . . .
* Making the most of food tourism and the interest in artisan food & wine
* Set up a cooking class or catering business
* Lease the modern training facility to business or local groups
* Display and sell your flowers or other craft products in the shop
* and so much more . . .
This property is certainly ready made for you to move in and go from day one!
Multiple options are on offer - be the owner/operator, or choose to rent, hire, or lease any, or all, of the 3 buildings.
1. 2-3 BEDROOM HOUSE - an open plan, brick 'n' tile home, built in 2004, which would be perfect for an owner or manager
2. PRO KITCHEN & DINING/BOARDROOM - a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen with 10 workstations, walk in chiller, dry store, plus dining/boardroom
3. CONFERENCE & RETAIL BUILDING - ideal for meetings & conferences, training courses, arts & crafts, floristry, and with the bonus of a retail outlet to market and sell your products or convert it into a granny flat, offices.... there are numerous choices.
The current owners have spared no expense in establishing this exclusive property. This is clear from the quality of the buildings, fixtures and fittings.
Located only 3km from Kerikeri CBD and with ample private off street parking for many cars.
Kerikeri is the 'go to' town in the Far North. It attracts a high number of those leaving the stress of city living and seeking a more relaxed pace of life. Kerikeri i