4 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Canillas de Aceituno, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 390745
- Spacious and in excellent condition
- 57m2 terrace with sea, lake and mountain views
- Flexible awning system shade on terrace, space for splash pool
- Winter living room and summer living room
- Huge fitted kitchen
From the little patio off a quiet street, stairs lead up to the front door, leading into a hallway (3.5 x 1.5m). From here is access to the fully fitted kitchen, which is around 5 x 3m and has a separate store cupboard and a window over the inner patio, which is designed to bring extra light into the house. Also accessed from the hallway is the reading room or TV room, 4 x 3m, and this lovely, tranquil room has a wood burner for the Winter months and pretty alcoves for books, and it has an air conditioning unit. Double doors from this room lead upstairs.
Directly opposite the front door, a short passage, passing large windows letting in light from the inner patio, leads to:
- Bedroom 1, 5.25 x 4m, with a ceiling fan and air conditioning, aswell as double glass doors out to a corridor balcony. From the balcony are beautiful views over the village rooftops, countryside, Lake Viñuela and the sea. This lovely room also has a large ensuite bathroom, 4 x 2.5m, with huge sunken bath, double wash basin unit and mirrored wall.
- Bedroom 2/currently a dining room, with glass double doors onto the same corridor balcony as bedroom 1. This room is 4.5 x 3m and can be kept as a dining room, or used as a spare bedroom.
- At the end of the corridor, a quality wooden door with glass panels leads into a comfortable living room, 4 x 3m, plus an office area of 4.5 x 2m (total size of room: 21m2 approx.) This room has air conditioning.
Returning to the reading room we take the marble stairs to the second floor.
At the top of the stairs, a door immediately to the left leads onto the magnificent terrace, 57m2. This has stunning views of the village, countryside, Lake Viñuela and the glistening Mediterranean sea on the horizon. It is sunny all day, and part of the terrrace has a retractable awning to create much needed shade in the Summer. To one side is a lockable laundry and store room.
A short corridor leads to two further bedrooms, each with ensuite shower/bathrooms, and both are roughly 5 x 3m including the bathrooms.
This lovely house is ideal for a family or retiring couple, and would also work very well as a holiday rental home. Likewise, with the two ensuite bedrooms upstairs, and on the same level as the terrace, this house has excellent potential as a small B&B.
- Málaga (International), 26.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 86.4 miles
- Almería (International), 95.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.