3 bedroom apartment for sale
Australia - 706/855 Stanley Street, WOOLLOONGABBA 4102
like this property?Call: 0061 7 3848 7369
- Breakfast Area
- City Views
- Close to Bus
- Close to Cafes and Restaurants
- Close to Local Shops
- Close to PA Hospital
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Located on the 7th floor, unit 706 provides a fantastic floorplan with one of the largest balconies in the entire complex overlooking The Gabba & the Brisbane CBD... a perfect location to sit back and relax as the City lights up the night sky. Each of the three bedrooms in this BRAND NEW unit are separated by either a bathroom or the lounge room allowing its occupants privacy by not sharing a common wall.
Apartment Features Include:
- Quality Italian ILVE appliances including integrated Dishwasher & Microwave
- Flush-mount ILVE gas cooktop, ILVE fan forced oven & ILVE Rangehood
- Westinghouse 430L Integrated Fridge
- 40mm stone kitchen bench with waterfall edges
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout (no condensers on balconies!)
- Grohe Tapware throughout
- Separate laundry with Electrolux Washer/ Dryer combo machine included
- Plenty of natural light with floor to ceiling glazing
- LED lighting & designer feature lighting
- 2.6m High ceilings with plasterboard finish
- Roller blinds to all external doors and windows
- 5 levels of above ground, flood free & secure car parking and bicycle storage
- Contemporary interior by award winning and internationally acclaimed DBI Design
Rental Estimate: $670 / week
Body Corporate Fees: $96 / week
The Trafalgar Residents Retreat on level 6 comprises a lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room, gym, cinema and media lounge, outdoor yoga lawn plus BBQs and entertaining areas. In addition to the elevated resort style facilities, an urban laneway with 2 street frontage and 1000sqm of retail space offers residents & their guests the ultimate urban lifestyle.
Call Nick Bowen & Jane Elvin today to discuss this opportunity further!
- Brisbane (International), 13 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.