6 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Campile, Wexford
like this property?Call: 03339 396940
- Stunning array of mature ornate shrubbery and fine well developed trees.
- South-West facing orientation perfect for enjoying those long summer evenings.
- Exceptional layout with ample parking space.
- Within ten minutes drive of the new N25 bypass of New Ross.
- Horeswood Primary School and GAA sports facilities are within a 6 mins drive.
- A unique micro climate allows peaches and figs to grow on the lower terrace.
- Location is haven for wildlife including options for bird watching.
This superb property provides a gorgeously landscaped approx. 1.5 acres of mature south facing grounds, which benefit from privacy along with views that will take your breath away.
Fantastic accommodation is on offer with light filled rooms which incorporate four reception rooms, study and six spacious bedrooms, four of which are en suite.
Privacy and nature are your neighbours as this property offers the discerning buyer seclusion in abundance, with the tranquillity of the River Barrow at your front door. This is a truly special home in a unique location offering exceptional finish, layout and privacy.
This residence is a must see if you're looking for a property which offers something you won't find every day. The truth is, once viewed, "Heron Sound" speaks for itself.
- Waterford (International), 9.7 miles
- Cork (International), 73.2 miles
- Dublin (International), 84.2 miles
- Shannon (International), 89.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.