2 bedroom penthouse for sale
Spain - Benahavís, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 397488
- 40 Luxury Apartments and Penthouses in the Best Area of the New Golden Mile of the Costa del Sol
- 2 and 3 Bedrooms from €385,000
- 2 Bathrooms
- 91m2 Built
- 81m2 Terrace
- Built to the Highest of Qualities and Specifications
- Beautiful Gardens
- Communal Salt Chlorinated Swimming Pool
- Amazing Views
- Outdoor Sports & Recreation Area
Located halfway between Marbella and Estepona, in the heart of Atalaya Alta. This development finds itself in one of the most exclusive settings, surrounded by nature and just steps from all sorts of amenities, services, restaurants, beaches, golf courses, schools, etc… It is an idyllic place to bask in the tranquillity of the countryside, whilst still being close enough to enjoy the amenities offered by the Costa del Sol.
This is a development of low-density buildings. The land covers over 10.500m2 which leaves an amazing outside space for stunning sustainable gardens, salt chlorinated pool and a new revolutionary concept of "Outdoor Sports & Recreation Area".
This New Development is close to Estepona, one of the most popular tourist resorts on the Costa del Sol. Its well-appointed beaches, wonderful marina, eight golf courses, seven museums and interesting sights make it a popular destination, offering facilities for health and wellness, and for luxury travellers as well. Visitors to Estepona can enjoy both the sea at the town's feet and the sheltering mountains surrounding it.
For over three decades Dallimore Marbella has been considered one of the most trusted real estate agencies in Marbella and on the Costa del Sol.
We believe that many of our international buyers are looking for New Contemporary Homes in Atalaya Alta, we have carefully selected only the best.
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 30.7 miles
- Málaga (International), 32.2 miles
- Jerez (International), 58.5 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (International), 77.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.