5 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Torre del Mar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 101.07 m² approx
- Living space: 213.72 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living/dining room and master bedroom
- 3 x terraces + 2 x roof terraces with sea and pool views
- 2 x communal pool areas
- Excellent communal facilities
- Reserved parking space
- Most furniture included
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1120
Fabulous three storey townhouse with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 cloakroom/wcs situated in a beautifully maintained gated development within easy reach of all amenities and close to the beaches at Torre del Mar and Almayate. This superb property has spacious living accommodation, substantial basement room ideal for conversion into a separate apartment, plenty of outside space including shaded dining terrace, large part-covered terrace, balcony terrace and 2 roof terraces with stunning sea and pool views, reserved parking space right outside the property and use of the attractive communal facilities including 2 pool areas set within colourful lawned gardens, 2 tennis courts, basketball court, 2 children’s play areas and a gym. Fantastic permanent or holiday home or rental property.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over three floors
• 2 terraces, balcony terrace with sea views and 2 roof terraces with sea and pool views
• Easy access, on-street parking and reserved parking space
• Attractive complex with communal pools, gardens and other facilities
This beautiful property is located close to the beaches at Torre del Mar and Almayate and is within easy reach of all amenities. The development within which it is situated has superbly maintained communal facilities including 2 pool areas – one large pool area with 2 pools and a children’s pool the other smaller pool area with 1 pool – well tended lawned gardens full of colourful planting, 2 tennis courts, basketball court, 2 children’s play areas and a gym.
Accessed directly from the main road, there is on-street parking available outside the gated entrance to the development as well as a reserved parking space right outside the property.
The gated entrance to the property itself opens onto a terrace (6.0m x 3.0m) shaded by mature planting.
The main entrance to the property is from this terrace and into an entrance hallway (2.2m x 1.3m).
To the left, the fully fitted kitchen is separated from the living/dining room by a breakfast bar.
To the right a single bedroom (2.6m x 2.1m) used by the current owners as an office/study.
From the entrance hallway there is access into the living/dining room which has air conditioning and patio doors opening out to a large part-covered terrace (7.5m x 6.0m) with partial sea views.
From the entrance hallway marble stairs lead down to the lower ground floor and the huge basement room (6.0m x 3.4m) and (7.2m x 5.9m) which has a cloakroom/wc (1.5m x 1.5m) and access out to the reserved parking space. This room could be converted into a self-contained apartment.
From the entrance hallway marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing (2.2m x 1.9m) from which the following accommodation is accessed:
• Master bedroom (3.8m x 3.0m) with internal passageway (2.0m x 1.0m), air conditioning, patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace (2.5m x 1.5m) with sea views and a
• Fully tiled en suite bathroom (1.8m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third bedroom (3.1m x 2.7m) with patio doors opening out to the balcony terrace.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.2m x 1.5m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Fourth bedroom (3.2m x 2.8m) with patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the front ground floor terrace.
• Fifth bedroom (3.0m x 3.0m).
From the first floor landing more stairs lead up to a useful utility/storage room (3.8m x 2.9m) with cloakroom/wc (1.9m x 1.0m) and access out to the two roof terraces.
The first roof terrace to the rear of the property (4.0m x 3.0m) + (3.0m x 2.5m) has a brick built barbecue and spectacular sea views.
The second roof terrace to the front of the property (6.0m x 2.5m) overlooks the smaller of the two pool areas.
Bathrooms: 2 + 2 cloakroom/wcs
Living room: 5.8m x 3.5m
Kitchen: 4.4m x 2.2m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 23.2 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 81.4 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 96.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.