6 bedroom property for sale
France - Agence de Limoux
like this property?Call: 03339 395567
- SH/Living space : 208 m²
- Chambres/Bedrooms : 6
- Double vitrage/Double glazing
- Cuisine aménagé/fitted kitchen
Limoux itself is a small town of around 10,000 inhabitants, situated just 24 km (15 miles) from the historic, UNESCO listed city of Carcassonne, and from its international airport. Toulouse and its airport are just over one hour away by car. Limoux has a good selection of shops of all sorts, together with several supermarkets, recreational and public transport facilities. The town is famous for its annual, Venetian-style carnival (which runs from January through to April) and as the home of the world's first sparkling wine, blanquette de Limoux, which today rivals the quality of champagne at a fraction of the price. Limoux also benefits from the microclimate of the upper Aude Valley, having the clear blue skies of the Mediterranean but being shielded from the debilitating Tramontane winds by the Corbière mountains.
The accommodation comprises:.
- Entrance hall.
- Open plan living space with separate living and dining areas. Fireplace with high efficiency wood-burning stove.
- Fully fitted and equipped breakfast kitchen with oak doors and marble worksurface.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms.
- 2 roomed apartment with living room, bedroom, bathroom, fitted kitchen, WC, cupboards.
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- Room for conversion to either a living room/kitchen (to make a 2 roomed apartment, with the double bedroom above) or as a 6th bedroom.
- Utility room.
- Covered dining terrace.
- Large outbuilding and 90 m²/970 ft.² for workshop use or conversion to further accommodation if required.
- Mature gardens with fruit trees and ornamental shrubs.
- Fully fitted summer kitchen.
- Bread/pizza oven.
- Fully walled property.
This is a beautifully finished property ideally suited to a larger family living and or moving to the area, for a family or couple wishing to set up a Bed and Breakfast/Chambre d'hôtes business in this popular holiday area. South of France or as an up-market holiday property for own use or rental purposes.
Excellent value for money in our opinion. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then we really do recommend an early inspection visit.
Please see www.aci-agence.com (ref: L121 or C568) for further details, a location plan and satellite photos.
Bedroom 1/Chambre 1
Bathroom/Salle de Bain
Bedroom 2/Chambre 2
Bathroom/Salle de Bain
Summer kitchen/Cuisine d'été
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Carcassonne (International), 14 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 41.5 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 55.6 miles
- Méditerranée (International), 98.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.