2 bedroom house for sale
Italy - Magliano in Toscana, Grosseto, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 872777
- Characteristic village house built into the exterior walls of the medieval village of Pereta.
- 2 bedrooms, living/dining area, kitchen area, bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Sunny balcony with stunning views over the peaceful valley.
- Possibility to buy cellars and the garden below. (rare opportunity in a small medieval village)
- Very private down a little cobbled street but in the heart of the village only 20 minutes drive to the Argentario coast.
- Quaint Tuscan village. very traditional with friendly locals, amazing restaurants and the best pizzeria in the area!
- Close to other gorgeous villages such as Scansano, Magliano in Toscana, Pitigliano, Porto Santo Stefano, Talamone, Saturnia.
- Many places of interest to visit...Giglio Island, Saturnia hot springs, wine tours, golf resorts, Etruscan ruins, local markets, horse riding, tennis, water sports, sailing
Very characteristic village house, renovated with care with original exposed wooden beams, terra cotta tile floors, bathroom with jacuzzi bath, large main bedroom, small second bedroom, living area with corner kitchen, fire place and dining area leading to large sunny balcony with stunning peaceful view over the valley.
This characteristic house is built into the exterior walls of this stunning and prestigious medieval village. Pereta is a very traditional Tuscan village with friendly locals, famous for its tall watch tower and boasts 2 amazing restuarants, 2 bars, the best pizzeria in the area and a little shop that sells a bit of everything :-) Pereta is perched on the hillside surrounded by woodland and rolling hills yet only a short drive to stunning safe sandy beaches on the Argentario coast.
Pereta is close to larger villages and towns and many places of interest.
Possibility to also buy garden and cellars which could be integrated into the property - two cellars on the ground floor and a large cellar on the lower ground floor which could open out onto the garden which could be bought at an extra cost if desired.
A very rare opportunity in a small medieval village!!!
- Marina di Campo (International), 54.2 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 73.4 miles
- Peretola (International), 84.2 miles
- Ciampino (International), 86.5 miles
- Galileo (International), 87 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.