4 bedroom house for sale
Australia - Lot 1044 Osprey Street, REDBANK PLAINS 4301
like this property?Call: 00617 3814 0088
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to parks
- Close to schools
- Combined Kitchen/ Dining
- Covered Patio
- Fly screens
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Gas cook top
- Internal Access via Garage
It is so new that you might not find it with your navigation system. So give me a call on 0450 656 382 and I will give you the latest on the access arrangements.
This is a prime location and here is a quick overview of what will be at your fingertips when you live at Fernbrook Ridge:
• Soon to have quick access directly onto the Centenary Highway putting you only minutes away from Springfield Central Train Station and Orion Shopping Centre where you'll enjoy easy access to:
* A 2,000 seat Event Cinema including two Gold Class and two Vmax Cinemas,
* Woolworths, Coles, Target, Aldi, Big W, BCF, Masters, Bunnings and more,
* Over 165 specialty stores and fashion outlets
* Choose from around 15 Cafes and restaurants for your dining experience
* Quick access to the Bus interchange and Springfield Central Train Station.
• Short drive to the brand new Redbank Plains Town Square which has a new Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Target, cafes, specialty shops, dining and much more.
• You'll also be around 15 minutes from RAAF Base Amberley and only 30 minutes' drive to Brisbane.
• Only minutes' drive to the brand new Mater Hospital, the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) campus and the new Robelle Lagoon water park.
• A new primary school is planned within a short walk as well as Staines Memorial College also being just a walk away.
• A planned Mount View Train Station also within walking distance.
• And right next door you have the 2,500 hectare White Rock Spring Mountain Conservation Reserve offering mountain bikers and bushwalkers a wide range of trails from 200m up to 20km through pristine bushland and rocky outcrops. Nature will literally be right at your doorstep.
This quality Achievement Homes built home is due to be completed in May 2017. You can rest easy knowing that this is a local builder, who builds local and lives local, rather than some fly by night builder from the Gold Coast that you've never heard of and may never see again.
This is a brand new home and yes, if you're a First home buyer,
- Brisbane (International), 36.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.