- Half an hour drive from Varna and the beaches
- Half an hour drive from airport
- A newly built house with 1500 sq m of land
- 2 bedrooms, large bathroom, open plan kitchen-dining room-lounge
- Garden with summer shed, gazebo and BBQ
A newly built 2 bedrooms house, located at the edge of a lovely village half an hour drive from the coast, and the coastal town of Varna. The airport is about the same distance. The house we present to your attention is new built. It is almost entirely made of stone, with internal and external insulation. Accommodation is spread between two bedrooms, large open plan kitchen-dining area-lounge. Floors are laminate and tiles, walls are well insulated, windows are UPVC. The house is not furnished. Situated at the edge of the village the house offers lovely views and privacy. It has 1500 sq m private land, as well as a gazebo, a BBQ and a summer shed.
You are welcome to visit our website www.homesdirect-bg.com for more available properties in Bulgaria!