3 bedroom villa for sale
La Capellania, Fuerteventura, Spain
like this property?Call: 03339 395812
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Construction Year: 2003
- Build: 85 M2
- Plot: 250 M2
- Holiday Home
- Good Condition
- Priv. Parking Spot
As you drive up to the property you notice the lovely wooden finish to the front of the villa, making it very private to passers by. Walking through the front door you find the original layout of 2 double bedrooms on your left had side and the bathroom on your right. However, ahead of you, where you would normally find a small terrace door, this has been converted into the third bedroom which works very well and creates a lovely layout for the bedroom area of the property.
Going away from the bedrooms, from the entrance you walk to your right where you will find a fully fitted, high quality kitchen area which is seperate to the lounge area making it unabtrusive to guests. Past the kitchen, you will find the large lounge area, again, fully furnished to a high standard with large terrace doors leading out onto the large East facing garen area.
The property is ideal for a family to live full time or to use as a holiday home while renting out to gain some income from the property as the area of La Capellania is able to aquire rental licenses. With only a short 3 minute drive to Corralejo, this is a really desireable area for people to be!
Community Fees: 35€ per month.
Corralejo is a stunning Canarian town situated in the north of the Fuerteventura that enjoys the perfect balance between tourism and local life. In the town there are many shops, bars and restaurants, with foods ranging from traditional local Canarian fare with fabulous meats, cheeses and local fish, along with other more mouth-watering opportunities to discover.
There are many supermarkets in the town as well as other specialist food shops, some supermarkets are open 6.5 days a week.
Corralejo has 3 pharmacies in the town, with one always on duty.
There is a 24 hour private clinic and dentist as well as the centro de salud that offers a 24 hour emergency service.
The beaches of the town are golden sand with clean turquoise waters and very safe, Scuba diving, windsurf and kitesurf centres can be found on some of the beaches.
Taxi stands are conveniently situated throughout the town and you will always find a taxi whatever time of night or day. The main bus station of Corralejo provides an excellent service of getting about the whole Island that is timely, clean and good value for money.
The main ferry port is located at the north of harbour with ferries going to and from Lanzarote every half an hour and takes only 20 to 25 minutes.
Puerto del Rosario 30km
El Cotillo 20km
Area: La Capellania or Tamaragua
La Capellania or Tamaragua as it is sometimes known locally is just 3 km from the town of Corralejo. Offering spacious and comfortable living accommodation with safe communal parks, walkways and gardens. , this central location is a 3 minute taxi or bus ride to Corralejo, a 7km drive or cycle to the villages of Villaverde and Lajares and is an ideal base to explore the nature trails winding their way through the volcanic hillsides. Tamaragua, has its own commercial centre and houses local restaurants, bars, locutorios (telephone and internet facilities), plus an Super Dino supermarket which is open 6.5 days a week. All the commercial facilities are in walking distance from the properties. Inside the village you will find different areas offering different property types, which are varied given the three different styles of construction in Pueblo Canario, Tamablanca and Tamaragua.
GoldAcre Estates, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
* 1.They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
* 2.Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and GoldAcre Estates have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
* 3.These particulars were prepared from information received from the vendor and visual inspection and are intended only as a guide. Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information but must get their Lawyer to check any plans and specifications attached to their contract.
* 4.The reference to any mechanical or electrical equipment or other facilities at the representation (unless otherwise stated) as to its state or condition or that it is capable of fulfilling its intended function and prospective purchasers / tenants should satisfy themselves as to the fitness of such equipment for their requirements.
* Landscaped Gardens View
* East Orientation
* Outside the City <5km
* Peaceful Location
* Accessible by car
* Pet Suited Area
* Hiking Area
* Cycling Area
Pools and Spas:
* Private Terrace
* Private Garden
Features and Amenities:
* Fully Furnished
* Water Mains
* Pets Allowed
* Washing Machine
* Aluminium Windows
* Sewerage Mains
Points of Interest Nearby:
* Luxury Hotel and Resort
- Fuerteventura (International), 9.9 miles
- Lanzarote (International), 47 miles
- Gran Canaria (International), 89.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.