1 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Chlorakas, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 395503
- Built 2008 - Title Deeds - Covered Area 61 sq.m.
- Prestige Project with 4 Communal Pools, including Children's Pool & Playground
- Communal Gardens with Central Courtyard - Communal Fees €1,800 p.a.
- Restaurant, Sauna, Gym & Hot Tub on site.
- Lift in Building
- Air Conditioning / Double Glazing
- Pressurised Water System
- Fully Furnished Open Plan Living Area
- Fully Equipped U Shaped Kitchen - High Spec Interior
- Covered Balcony with Views to Project
Your new holiday home is an over sized one bedroom apartment overlooking the main lagoon style pool with its waterfall feature. Access to this 2nd floor apartment is via an immaculately maintained communal area. You quickly realise that the quality and attention to detail continues on into the accommodation with cool tile colours, contemporary kitchen finishes and a relaxing colour palate setting the tone for your stay. An open plan living space benefits from light flooding in through two double doors that lead out onto a spacious covered balcony. To the right is a fully fitted dream kitchen finished with high quality cabinetry and granite tops. Back across to the left of the living area is a boutique styled bedroom and a modern bathroom completes this space.
The resort facilities include St. Nicolas spa offering a range of treatments and massage. There is also a hot tub, sauna, fitness centre and basketball court. The complex also includes a restaurant and bar with pool views. A children's playground is provided for younger guests. The location of the Resort on the edge of Chloraka Village ensures that everything is on your doorstep and the beach is just a short car ride away.
Whether you are looking for an oasis to escape to or an investment to attract discerning travelers this is the perfect place for you. Viewing of this prestige property is a must ...
- Pafos (International), 7.5 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 65.5 miles
- Larnaka (International), 69.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.