4 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Sotira, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 24816
- Air Condition: throughout
- Fly Screens
- Central heating: Gas
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views: 4
- Walk in closet: Downstairs Bedroom
- En suite bathroom: Downstairs Bedroom
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Satellite dish
- Covered garage: 1
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Open parking: 6
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Marble staircase
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Walking distance to bus service
- Unobstructed sea views
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Laundry room
An amazing four Bedroom Detached Villa set on a big size plot of land located right on the outskirts of Sotira town towards Agia Napa/Thekla tourist resorts. The Prospective Agia Napa Marina is just a few minutes drive away. Villa enjoys Distance Sea Views of the Agia Thekla coastal area.
Property is kept by present owners in very good condition and offers many features.
Enter through the double doors directly into the spacious dining and kitchen area with large patio doors leading to the patios and gardens to the rear. This cleverly thought out home has many additional features including, separate utility room, gas central heating, downstairs bedroom with en suite shower room. The vast living room, is separate from the dining and kitchen area and offers a separate WC and large storage cupboard. Upstairs each of the 3 bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and a balcony stretches across 2 of the bedrooms with views of the pool and the countryside beyond, plus partial distance Sea Views.
The current owners have built a separate 46m long annex which stretches down the side of the plot, this is home to a vast storage area, 2 large water tanks which serve the property, double WC and 2 separate rooms which can easily converted into separate guest suites. This area overlooks the spacious gardens with the 10x5m tiled swimming pool and built in Jacuzzi, conveniently situated on the patio outside the ground floor bedroom suite.
Located in a quiet area, yet just a 7 minute drive from the beaches of Ayia Thekla and a few minutes from the village centre, the property has a full alarm system and external garage to safely shade a car from the hot Cyprus sun.
A truly magnificent home which has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 33.3 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 43 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.