2 bedroom apartment for sale
UAE / Dubai - Warda, Town Square, Dubai Land, Dubai
like this property?Call: 03339 396627
- Off-plan development
- Expected rental Yield of over 10%
- Completion expected 2018
- Good Capital Growth expected
- New growth area
- Communal park/ green areas
- Communal sports courts
- Communal pool
- Communal gym
Completing the first half of 2018 this property offers two bedrooms; the master having its own ensuite bathroom and dressing area, a fully fitted kitchen, ample lounge and dining areas, large private balcony plus another shared bathroom to accommodate the other bedroom. These are a sure bet for capital appreciation and amazing rental yields once completed, due to the facilities this community will offer.
Freehold 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom apartments and Duplexes, Town Square, Dubailand
Excellent value for money - strong capital growth and rental returns expected on completion
- Premium location directly on Town Square Park
- Shops and Restaurants in the podium
- 50% - 50% payment plan for a limited period
- Secure underground parking
- Pools and Gyms in all buildings
- 5 x 10% every 6 months with 50% on completion in 2018
- One beds from 1,075 sq. ft. to 1,131 sq. ft. ranging from AED 855k to AED 990k
- Two beds from 962 sq. ft. to 4,212 sq. ft. ranging from AED 1,01m to AED 2.5m
- Three beds from 1,466 sq. ft. to 2,713 sq. ft. ranging from AED 1.5m to AED 3m
- Five beds from 2,762 sq. ft. to 3,277 sq.ft. ranging from AED 4.5m to AED 5.4m
Warda - Among the most premium units in the new community of Town Square, residents of Warda will live close to a new Vida Town Square Dubai hotel, Reel Cinemas cineplex and open-air cinema, and over 2.5 million sq ft of retail of which over 350 shops and F&B.
Thoughtfully designed to maximise the central location, the residences offer uninterrupted views of the Main Square and Central Park. These are the premium homes in Town Square, at competitive prices that appeal to professionals and families who seek to move from a rental to own-home model, and offers the most attractive value proposition making it one of the most desirable end-use homes in Dubai today.
Town Square is located in New Dubai in close proximity to Arabian Ranches Golf Course, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club and Al Maktoum International Airport, near the site for the World Expo 2020.
• Two buildings of 17 and 8-storeys respectively making up Warda 1 & 2, situated in the Town Square Park, offering 1-5 bed apartments and Duplexes, within the growth area of Dubailand
• Well-designed apartments, making good use of space, allowing for plenty of light and all with SMART home technology
• Located between the Emirates and Al Qudra Roads for easy access to mains areas of Dubai
• Red line Metro Extension is to be completed 2020 – 22 and community will be well-connected via Etihad Rail and bus connections.
• Views available; Pool, Boulevard & Town Square
• Facilities will include outdoor and indoor Reel Cinemas, Vida Hotel, parks, 600 retail outlets, communal pools, sports courts & a skate park, jogging and cycling track, community gardens, ample parking, Hospitals, Schools, Police Station, and even its own Petrol station
• Expected to be a popular location for tenants, investors and owners due to extensive facilities and transport links offered
• Located within a large growth area allowing for maximum capital appreciation
• Very competitively priced per sq.ft.
• All-encompassing gated community offering all services and amenities
• Renown Architects - MDR - Melzer Deckert and Ruder responsible for Mirador Villas in Arabian Ranches and Dubai Hills Estate
• Ideal for the rental market with good rental returns expected, due to facilities and affordability
• Ideal for a ‘lock and leave’ holiday home
• Buying on early phases allows for effortless ROI
• Truly affordable homes in a well planned Master Community
Town Square will be a city within a city. Located in the growth area of Dubailand, it is an open community designed for families, couples and singles. It’s a warm-hearted neighbourhood that injects a new life in to the city. With 600 retail outlets and a main square the size of 16 football fields, there’s something for everyone. High-achieving schools, an indoor and open-air cinema, designer boutiques and jogging paths – the list goes on and on. At Town Square, coming home is always something you can look forward to.
It is centrally located and within easy reach of Media and Internet Cities as well as Dubai Marina. Just 21 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport, 35 minutes to Dubai International Airport and 55 minutes to the capital Abu Dhabi and only a 22-minute drive away from The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping centre.
Features here will include;-
- international schools
- Day-care facilities
- A well-equipped hospital
- Community clubhouse
- Vida hotel and spa
- Numerous Mosques
- 16 community gardens
- Various sports fields and skate parks that span 12,000 sq.m.
- 12km nature trail network or explore the 28,000 sq.m.
- Main square Amphitheatre
- Communal barbeque and pool areas
Dubailand covers a massive area and has everything to offer both investor and home maker. Once thought to be in the middle of the desert, it now has major arterial roads linking all parts of this area to all the major districts. Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina can be reached from these developments within 15-20 minutes. New, up and coming developments like new towers in Dubai Sports City sit beside older more established villa communities like Victory Heights and Arabian Ranches.
Dubailand covers studio apartments up to 6 and 7 bedroom villas from Motor City's Autodrome to the Jumeirah Golf Estates and the new Akoya Golf Resort, currently under construction. There is generally something for every ones taste and budget.
Elite Realty Dubai and their affiliates are able to offer a 50% 'self-certified' mortgage to qualifying buyers. Please contact us for information on how easy it is to purchase a property here in Dubai.
- Dubai (International), 29.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.