4 bedroom villa for sale
Sellia, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- Central Heating
- Air conditioning to master bedroom plus ceiling fans
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances including double oven a
- Separate utility and laundry area
- Masses of internal and external storage space
- Wooden doors and windows throughout
- Fitted wardrobes, dressers and units
Sat on a large secluded plot with its own olive grove and a wide variety of mature plants, trees and
This fabulous villa was designed and built by the current owners in 2001. The villa is located just off the main village road through Sellia and it's elevated position gives it amazing Mountain views as well as views across the countryside to Souda Bay
Entering through private gates and with a large covered parking area the villa is designed with an interesting split level layout.
Stairs lead down from the vast atrium space with high arched windows into the large dining area with double folding doors opening onto the external covered dining area.
Attractive double archways lead to the very well finished and fully equipped kitchen area which also flows out to the external terraces and gardens.
Also on this floor is an ensuite double bedroom with private balcony along with a vine covered walkway leading to the pool and surrounding gardens
There are also many additional useful areas on this floor including storage rooms, a very spacious utility and laundry area, WC along with further covered terraces areas plus a boiler room.
Underneath the villa is a workshop area and additional storage.
Leading up from the main staircase there is a gallery style living area overlooking the atrium. This lovely light filled space also has a modern wood burning fire for cozy winter evenings and
triple patio doors leading to the wraparound external terrace.
Located here there is also a double bedroomâ€"currently used as an office.
Leading in the other direction from the atrium, there is a further double guest bedroom with its own terrace â€" overlooking the pool and olive groves - plus a large bathroom with a luxurious Jacuzzi bath and walk in shower.
Returning by passing a further WC, the final staircase leads to the master suite.
This is a vast bedroom with vaulted wooden ceiling and has a number of built in wardrobes and dressers. There is also an extremely spacious shower room with walk in shower.
Patio doors lead from this bedroom through an additional annex â€"currently used as a sewing roomâ€" to the main upper terrace which enjoys spectacular views. This terrace can also be accessed from the main hallway.
Outside, the very secluded pool area is surrounded by spacious sun terraces, outdoor seating areas and even an amphitheatre style stone seating area.
There is a further covered seating area below the pool area plus a large storage area. The gardens contain 38 olive trees as well as a wide variety of fruit trees and mature plants and flowers.
There are almost too many features to list for this truly individual propertyâ€"definitely one to view!
An adjoining plot of land is available for negotiation.
* Central Heating
* Air conditioning to master bedroom plus ceiling fans
* Fully fitted kitchen with appliances including double oven and dishwasher
* Separate utility and laundry area
* Masses of internal and external storage space
* Wooden doors and windows throughout
* Fitted wardrobes, dressers and units
* Private pool and terraces
* Olive grove and citrus trees
* Vaulted wooden ceilings
* OTE phone line and internet
* External Fully repainted 2015
* Modern wood burning stove
* External lighting and pool lights
* SOME MAIN FURNITURE ITEMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR NEGOTIATION
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 18.1 miles
- Heraklion (International), 85.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.