1 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Tombs Of The Kings, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 24823
- Air Condition
- Pool shower
- Fully furnished
- Close to amenities
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance from the sea
- Walking distance to bus service
- Title deeds available
There's lots of Brits who live in Paphos, that means no language problems. Immerse yourself in the archaeology, history and culture of Pafos and experience at first hand one of the oldest civilisations of the world, famous for the cult of Aphrodite and later for the spread of Christianity. Pafos is a magical city rich with fascinating things to see and areas of exquisite natural beauty. Pafos was the island's capital for six centuries, like an open-air museum, large parts of it have been put on UNESCO's heritage list.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 9.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.