2 bedroom village house for sale
Cyprus - Monagroulli, Limassol
like this property?Call: 03339 390489
- No commission - Full Title Deeds
- Exposed stone walls both indoor and outdoor
- Wood panelling, beamed ceilings
- Ceramic, light coloured tiled floors throughout
- Private, secluded courtyard with spiral staircase leading to a small sun roof
- Kitchen incl. fitted cabinets and appliances
- Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Air-con units living room and all bedrooms
- Pressurized water & solar energy systems - TV areal, satellite dish, internet
- Double glazing, fly screens roller blinds - Leaded glass featured windows
Living/Dining room = 32.4 mē
Kitchen = 13.3 mē
Bedroom 1 = 15.6 mē
En-suite = 5.9 mē
Bedroom 2 = 13.8 mē
En-suite = 3.0 mē
Room 3 (office, dressing room etc.) = 7.2 mē
Storage shed = 4.0 mē
Court Yard = 68.3 mē (18 mē covered)
All rooms have light coloured ceramic tiled floors. The two bedrooms are fitted with build-in wardrobes and have wood panelled and beamed ceilings. A third, smaller room lends itself as a workplace, dressing room or single bed room. The build-in kitchen with gas cooker, extractor fan and electro oven is bright and functional. One of the bathrooms has a bath tub with shower while the second bathroom has a shower. A storage shed offers enough room for tools, suitcases etc. A spiral staircase leads to a small sun roof with an unobstructed view to the sea and the mountains.
The house is fitted with air-con units. Hot water is generated by a solar energy system. A TV areal, satellite system and high-speed internet connection are installed. All windows are double-glazed and are fitted with fly screens and roller blinds. Ceiling ventilators are fitted to the living room ceiling and the covered terrace. The house can be purchased fully or partly furnished as well.
You can expect the following expenses:
Rates = Euro 115 p.a.
Water rates = Euro 76 p.a.
Electricity incl. heating = approx. Euro 1000 p.a. (if the house is occupied all year round)
Property tax = Euro 27 p.a.
House insurance = Euro 350 p.a.
Monagroulli is ideally situated: The motorway Larnaca - Limassol - Paphos can be reached in 4 minutes. The well stocked, modern local supermarket is literally less than 50m down the road and the nearest bakery can be reached in 2 minutes by car. The two airports in Larnaca and Paphos are approx. 1 hour drive away.
An extensive variety of supermarkets incl. Lidl, shops, a shopping centre, cinemas, pubs & restaurants, hospitals & medical specialists as well as a great variety of sport and cultural amenities are available in Limassol.
Limassol is the second largest city in the E.U. country of Cyprus. The beautiful sea side town with its Mediterranean flair, historic buildings and many beaches is a popular tourist destination all year round.
No commission - Full Title Deeds
- Larnaka (International), 40.1 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 50.7 miles
- Pafos (International), 67 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.