5 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Ríogordo
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 301 m² approx
- Living space: 262m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in 1 x living room
- Roof terrace: 6.0m x 5.0m
- Garden and terraces
- Utility and storage rooms
- Central village location close to all amenities
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1122
Large nicely renovated village house with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the village of Riogordo with on-street parking available nearby. This very spacious property has been finished in an attractive rustic style retaining many original features and has a stylish modern kitchen, two living rooms, separate dining room, utility and storage rooms, terrace, garden and roof terrace.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Fully renovated with lots of rustic and original features
• Convenient central village location close to all amenities
• Good amount of outside space including garden and terraces
This lovely property is located within walking distance of local amenities in the village of Riogordo with on-street parking available close by.
The rustic interior includes terracotta floor tiles and beamed ceilings in addition to many superb wooden and stone features.
The accommodation is arranged over two levels and the main entrance to the house is from the street and into an impressive entrance hall (3.2m x 2.8m).
To the right a double bedroom (3.0m x 2.9m) is used by the current owners as an office/study.
An archway separates the entrance hall from the large dining room which has a pellet burning stove.
The smaller of the two living rooms is located adjacent to the dining room.
From the dining room steps lead up to the fabulous well equipped fully fitted kitchen which has beautiful cream coloured units and contrasting work surfaces.
Accessed directly from the kitchen are a shower room (2.5m x 1.3m), a storage area and a utility room (5.0m x 2.7m).
A door in the kitchen opens out to the rear of the property where there is access via a useful storage area to the following accommodation:
• Good sized bedroom (3.0m x 2.9m) with an
• En suite shower room (2.8m x 1.2m).
To the rear of the house there is a secluded terrace area with access via steps to the garden and to the roof terrace.
Views of the spectacular surrounding countryside can be enjoyed from the garden.
From the dining room stairs lead up to the first floor and the second living room which has air conditioning and a log burning stove.
The remaining accommodation is accessed from the living room:
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 3.2m).
• Third double bedroom (5.3m x 2.9m).
• Large family bathroom (2.9m x 2.8m) with bath and separate shower.
• Fourth double bedroom (5.3m x 3.3m) with ceiling fan.
Living room: x 2 - 4.7m x 2.9m and 6.5m x 3.1m
Kitchen: 5.2m x 4.9m
Dining room: 8.5m x 2.8m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 20 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 79.4 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 95.6 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 99.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.