5 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 839m² approx
- Living space: 200 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: gas in villa and apartment
- Garage: 5.0m x 3.0m
- Separate apartment with excellent rental potential
- Large terrace with room for an above ground pool
- Covered terrace: 4.5m x 4.0m
- Secluded plot in a sought after location
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: F
Delightful well established villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms together with a separate self contained 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment situated in an exclusive development within walking distance of the village of Cómpeta. This lovely property has easy access, large split level living/dining room, kitchen with adjoining utility room, terraces, covered terrace, garage and spectacular mountain, countryside and sea views.
• Spacious living accommodation including separate apartment with excellent rental potential
• Easily accessible but secluded plot with large terrace, covered terrace and garage
• Breathtaking sea, coastal, mountain and countryside views
• Exceptional sought after location within walking distance of Cómpeta
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated above the village of Cómpeta, the excellent access to this property is via a concrete road which leads directly to the garage.
From street level steps lead up to the apartment and then on to the main villa.
To the front of the villa a substantial terrace area has plenty of room for an above ground pool and is edged with well established plants, shrubs and trees. The mature planting continues to one side and the rear of the property.
A covered terrace (4.5m x 4.0m) is also located to the front of the villa and to the rear of the property there is a useful storage room (2.0m x 1.0m).
The stunning views from this property are of the mountains and countryside and the Mediterranean Sea and its spectacular coastline.
The main entrance to the villa is from the rear and into an entrance hall with fitted cupboards (1.7m x 1.6m) + (3.5m x 1.8m).
To the right double wood and glass doors open into the generously proportioned light and airy split level living/dining room which has a log burning stove and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace.
Right next to the living/dining room the good sized kitchen has a wooden breakfast bar, patio doors opening out to the covered terrace and an adjacent utility room (2.2m x 1.4m) with access out to the side of the villa.
The entrance hall leads to a further hallway (4.4m x 0.9m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.6m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and an
• En suite bathroom (3.6m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.3m x 2.5m) with ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom (2.8m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.1m x 2.7m) with ceiling fan.
SEPARATE SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT
The entrance to the apartment is into the good sized living room (4.2m x 4.0m).
The following accommodation is accessed directly from the living room:
• Double bedroom (3.0m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and an
• En suite shower room (2.4m x 1.3m).
An archway separates the living room from the kitchen area (3.0m x 1.4m) from which steps lead up to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.2m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and an
• En suite shower room (3.2m x 1.9m) with two storage cupboards.
Living room: 7.9m x 6.4m
Kitchen: 5.6m x 2.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 65.4 & G - 93.8 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.