3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Canillas de Aceituno
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 202.83 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: individual gas heaters
- Air conditioning: fitted in both living rooms and in 1 x bedroom
- Roof terrace: 56.75 m²
- Sold fully furnished
- Perfect ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home/rental property
- Property also large enough for full time living
- Great central village location
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1126
Very spacious village house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located in a quiet corner of the village of Canillas de Aceituno within easy walking distance of all local amenities. This delightful property has plenty of living accommodation including 2 living rooms, separate dining room, large kitchen with pantry, 3 double bedrooms all with en suite facilities, utility room and a superb roof terrace with far reaching views taking in the village, mountains, countryside, Lake Viñuela and the Mediterranean Sea.
• Exceptional spacious living accommodation distributed over two floors
• Fantastic roof terrace with stunning village, mountain, countryside, lake and sea views
• Great central village location within walking distance of all amenities
• Perfect ‘lock up and leave’ holiday home/rental property also large enough for full time living
This wonderful village house is located just a short walk from the centre of the village of Canillas de Aceituno and is accessed via a small courtyard.
The main entrance is from the courtyard into an entrance hallway shared with the adjoining property.
Stairs lead up to the front door which opens into an entrance hall (2.4m x 1.5m).
To the left the large fully fitted kitchen has a useful larder/storage cupboard.
From the entrance hall there is access into the first of the two living rooms (4.4m x 3.1m) which has air conditioning and a log burning stove.
A further hallway (4.1m x 1.0m) + (4.4m x 1.0m) leads from the entrance hall to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.9m x 4.3m) with air conditioning, ceiling fan, patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony with lovely views and an
• En suite bathroom (3.4m x 2.6m) which has a circular bath with shower over.
• Dining room (4.3m x 2.7m) with patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony with lovely views.
• Second of the two living rooms (4.1m x 3.0m) + (4.2m x 2.7m) with air conditioning.
From the first living room stairs lead up to the first floor landing (4.6m x 1.0m) and the remaining accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.5m x 3.5m) with ceiling fan and an
• En suite bathroom (4.3m x 1.5m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.8m x 2.8m) with an
• En suite shower room (2.8m x 1.0m).
From the landing a door opens out to the large roof terrace.
The roof terrace has a useful utility room (2.7m x 1.4m) where you will find a plumbed in washing machine, a gazebo with retractable sun blinds and stunning views across the village to the mountains, countryside, Lake Viñuela and the Mediterranean Sea.
Living room: 4.4m x 3.1m & 4.1m x 3.0m + 4.2m x 2.7m
Kitchen: 6m x 2.6m + 2.3m x 1.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 26.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 86.4 miles
- Almería (International), 95.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.