3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Torre del Mar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 150.54 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 22.15 m²
- Garden terrace: 24.51 m²
- First floor terrace: 17.01 m²
- Garage: 8.9m x 5.2m + 3.9m x 2.8m
- Pool: communal plus tennis court
- Well maintained residential development
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1127
Fabulous two storey townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms situated in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of the centre of Torre del Mar. This superb property has spacious living accommodation, utility/laundry room, large garage, terraces, roof terrace, breathtaking sea views and use of communal facilities including pool and tennis court.
• Nicely presented living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Large garage with plenty of storage, terraces and roof terrace
• Well maintained residential development with communal pool and tennis court
• Stunning sea and coastal views extending as far as Torrox
This beautiful townhouse is located just a 10 minute walk from the centre of Torre del Mar in a delightful residential area with a large communal pool and tennis court.
The garage is accessed directly from the street and the gated entrance to the property opens into a courtyard from which there is also access into the garage.
The garage has lots of storage cupboards and a shower room (2.5m x 1.1m).
From the courtyard steps lead up to a terrace situated to the front of the house (17.01 m²).
To the rear of the house another terrace (24.51 m²) has gated access to the pool area.
This lovely property is light and airy throughout with marble floors and stairs and light wood doors.
The main entrance to the house is via a covered porch and into an entrance hall (3.8m x 1.3m).
To the left there is a second shower room (1.8m x 1.4m) and to the right double wood and glass doors open into the living/dining room which has a log burning stove and patio doors opening out to the front terrace.
Also accessed from the entrance hall, the fully fitted kitchen has dark wood units with contrasting granite work surfaces and a large larder/storage cupboard.
A door in the kitchen opens out to a covered terrace (2.7m x 1.3m) with storage cupboard which is adjacent to the rear terrace.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing (2.9m x 1.2m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.3m x 3.0m) with ceiling fan.
• Second double bedroom (3.4m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the front terrace.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.2m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (3.3m x 2.7m) with ceiling fan.
From the first floor landing more stairs lead up to the utility/laundry room (1.9m x 1.8m) and the roof terrace.
To the front of the roof terrace there are spectacular views of across Torre del Mar to the Mediterranean Sea and coastline and to the rear there are views over the communal pool area.
Living room: 6.5m x 2.9m
Kitchen: 4.0m x 2.3m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 23.1 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 81.3 miles
- Almería (International), 96.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.