4 bedroom finca for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 7,121 m² approx
- Living space: 243.01 m² approx (constructed) 180.05m² approx (useable)
- Central heating: gas
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room and master bedroom
- Pool: 37.31 m² kidney shaped
- Garage: 5.1m x 3.5m
- Study/office: 2.9m x 2.2m
- Separate guest house: 30.66 m²
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1128
Stunning rustic style country house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms together with a self contained guest house with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom situated in a tranquil rural location with good access close to the village of Cómpeta. This beautiful traditional style property is full of character and has a good sized living room, superb modern kitchen, separate dining room, large master bedroom with en suite facilities and balcony terrace, study/office, terraces, covered terrace, secluded pool area, garage, gardens and magnificent open views of the mountains, countryside and Mediterranean Sea.
• Superb rustic style living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Self contained 1 bedroom 1 bathroom guest house with kitchenette
• Terraces, covered terrace, pool, garage, study/office and mature gardens
• Fabulous rural location with spectacular countryside, mountain and sea views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated in a peaceful rural setting close to the village of Cómpeta, access to this property is via a concrete road and 0.4 km of unmade road which leads directly to the gated entrance, extensive gravelled parking area and garage.
The property is at the end of an access road so there is no passing traffic and as such it offers both privacy and tranquillity.
This very well established plot is full of mature planting including many trees, plants and shrubs and the land slopes to the front and both sides of the property. The land is fully accessible by way of natural stone and pebbled pathways.
From the parking area tiled pathways lead to the guest house, the main house and the study/office (2.9m x 2.2m).
Terraces are located outside the guest house (5.0m x 2.0m) and the main house (5.0m x 5.0m) where there is also a covered terrace (5.0m x 2.5m) with steps leading down to the mature gardens and a pathway leading to the rear of the property and the garage. A balcony terrace (5.0m x 3.0m) is accessed from the master bedroom.
Steps lead down to the secluded pool area to one side of the property which is tiled all round and edged with attractive balustrade fencing.
The glorious far reaching views from the property are of the mountains and surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea.
This wonderful country house (212.35 m²) has a rustic style interior with sloping beamed ceilings and attractive features throughout. It also benefits from central heating making it perfect for year round living.
The main entrance to the house is via the covered terrace and into the living room which has air conditioning and a log burning stove.
From here there is a step down into the fully fitted kitchen which has stylish cream coloured units and wooden work surfaces.
From the kitchen there is another step down into the adjoining dining room where a door opens out to the front of the house.
A hallway (2.5m x 1.0m) is a step up from the dining room and from here there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.1m x 2.7m) with recessed hanging space.
• Family bathroom (2.4m x 1.7m) which has a bath with a shower over.
From the hallway there is access through to a further hall space (2.6m x 1.8m) and into the:
• Second double bedroom (4.7m x 3.0m).
From the hall space stairs lead up to the first floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.8m x 4.8m) + (2.1m x 1.7m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, patio doors opening out to a balcony terrace with superb views and an
• En suite shower room (2.9m x 2.0m).
The separate guest house (30.66 m²) has its own terrace to the front and the accommodation comprises:
• Double bedroom (4.0m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes and an
• En suite shower room (2.7m x 1.1m).
• Kitchenette (2.5m x 2.1m).
Living room: 4.8m x 3.6m
Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.7m
Dining room: 5.2m x 2.8m
Telephone: yes, and a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D - 20.4 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.