5 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Almáchar
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 194 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 9.0m x 4.0m
- Good sized terrace
- Some furniture included
- Versatile property with excellent rental potential
- Great central village location
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1129
Substantial fully renovated village house with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a cloakroom/wc located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Almachar. This very spacious house has a traditional rustic style interior and a fabulous central atrium which floods the property with light. A versatile property with excellent rental potential, it also has a good sized terrace and a large roof terrace with stunning mountain and countryside views.
• Extensive living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Great central village location within walking distance of all amenities
• Magnificent far reaching views of the mountains and countryside
• Already a successful fully registered holiday rental property
This sizeable property is located within walking distance of all local amenities in the village of Almachar.
The accommodation is arranged over three levels and the main entrance to the house is from the terrace to the front of the property and into the large dining room.
From the dining room there is access into the adjacent traditional rustic style kitchen with useful under stairs storage.
Also accessed from the dining room and the kitchen is the stunning central atrium (4.0m x 1.9m) from which there is a step up to the living room with log burning stove and also access into a cloakroom/wc (1.7m x 0.8m).
Stairs lead up from the atrium to the wrap around first floor landing (5.7m x 1.0m) + (5.3m x 1.0m) + (2.3m x 1.0m) which leads to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.4m x 2.7m).
• Second double bedroom (4.0m x 2.9m).
• Family bathroom (2.6m x 2.5m) which has a bath with a shower over.
A passageway adjoining the landing (2.7m x 1.0m) leads to the following accommodation:
• Third double bedroom (4.2m x 2.9m) with patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony with lovely views.
• Shower room (2.0m x 1.6m).
• Fourth double bedroom (3.0m x 2.8m) with patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony with lovely views.
More stairs lead up from the first floor landing to the second floor and the remaining accommodation:
• Fifth double bedroom (4.5m x 2.8m).
• Additional living area (4.0m x 3.2m) with recessed storage space.
The roof terrace is also accessed from the second floor and from here there are spectacular views across the village to the mountains and countryside beyond.
Bathrooms: 2 + cloakroom/wc
Living room: 3.5m x 3.4m
Kitchen: 4.1m x 2.9m
Dining room: 4.1m x 2.9m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 18.5 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 78.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.