2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Cyprus - Lemona, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 24838
- Mountain Views
- Open parking
- Storage Room
- Quiet location
- Stone built
- Title deeds available
Pafos was the island's capital for six centuries, like an open-air museum, large parts of it have been put on UNESCO's heritage list. All sorts of ancient ruins can be found here and the city is just a short journey from the untouched Akamas Peninsula, a staggering region of dramatic bays, gorges and incredible views ? so what are you waiting for? Immerse yourself in the archaeology, history and culture of Pafos and experience at first hand one of the oldest civilisations of the world, famous for the cult of Aphrodite and later for the spread of Christianity. Pafos, like every city which receives the title of European Capital of Culture, is becoming the centre of European cultural creative activity.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 18 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 90.3 miles
- Larnaka (International), 97.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.