3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Oliva
like this property?Call: 03339 396076
Cosy town house with garden and plunge pool! Lovely unique town house located 5 minutes walk from the centre of Oliva town, and under 10
minutes drive to the beach. With a totally reformed kitchen and large shower room boasting natural stone features. The property also benefits
from air conditioning.There are Two main double bedrooms, and another being used as the 3rd bedroom. There is a lounge diner with wood burner
fire, ground floor patio area with storage, kitchen, and shower room on this level. The front stairs takes us to 2 of the bedrooms, and a shower
room. Stairs to the front and rear of the property. The rear takes us to one bedroom, a shower room en suite, and door to the large
garden/patio area with plunge pool , BBQ, seating area and large lemon tree for shade. There are also stairs up to the roof terrace where you
will love the panoramic views over the town and towards the sea. There is another seating area here.
- Modern kitchen
- Private fenced Garden
- Air conditioning
- Sea view
- Roof terrace
- En-suite bathroom
- Beautiful views
Airport - 90 Km
- Supermarket - 250 Meter
- Beach - 3 Km
- Golfcourse - 5 Km
- Centre - 1 Km
- Sea - 3 KmOliva Spain is a municipality in the province of Valencia in Spain. Oliva Spain is located on the Costa del Azahar as well called the Costa Blanca North in this region. It has a 10 km long sandy coast line with beautiful blue flag beaches. You will be surprised to know that the promenade is called the Passeigruns located in the centre of the town. The town is surrounded by kilometers or citrus orchards and it runs the economy mainly on this and business like banking, shops and tourism.
HistoryLike many towns of Spain, Oliva Spain too has two parts – the old town and new town. The old town area is a bit hilly and not suitable for the elderly if they are disabled. It used to be a quiet village but in the recent years Oliva Spain is discover because of it’s beautiful nature and beaches by foreign tourist, but it is still less touristy as the next located towns Gandia or Denia.
PopulationIn the census of 2011, the population was 28,400 with a population density of 460 per sq. km. Interestingly, The town has a mixed population coming from over 50 countries arround the world of which a large part of the English nationality and the rest of western Europe.
ClimateOliva Spain has a Mediterranean subtropical climate with mild and moderate winters. Winter months are from December til the end of February when the average temperature hovers from 16 degrees at day time and 9 degrees at night. The summer is relatively hot and moves between 28 degrees at day time average and 20 degrees during the night. For more details about the climate follow this link Climate
- Valencia (International), 42.8 miles
- Alicante (International), 51.4 miles
- Ibiza/San Josť (International), 81.2 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 87.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.