3 bedroom apartment for sale
Thailand - Bangkok
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 3 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 145
- Communal pool
- Communal garden
- City Scape view
- Distance from the sea: 45 mins
- Distance from an airport: 45 mins
Throughout history, rivers have been at the centre of many of the worlds capital cities The Thames in London, The Seine in Paris and the Tiber in Rome to name but a few. More than a millennium later, prime waterfront apartments are still the most desirable addresses in all these cities.
In Bangkok, it is the River Chao Phraya that is the main waterway which winds through the capitals centre. Today, the magnificent views over the mighty river are enjoyed by many of Bangkoks most exclusive hotels, including the Peninsula, Shangri-La, Mandarin Oriental, Sheraton and Millennium Hilton. Now, with The River, buyers at this prestigious development are able to enjoy the same five-star views and five-star luxury in their own private residence 365 days per year.
The River consists of two towers which occupy an ideally-located 120m stretch of pure river-frontage. With a total of 70 floors, The Rivers South Tower is one of the tallest buildings in Bangkok, which has already led to the high-rise development becoming an iconic landmark on the capitals cityscape.
The project has its own private mooring together with a private river taxi service shuttling owners across the river to the Saphan Taksin Skytrain station just 300m, giving easy access to the citys main districts for business, shopping and nightlife.
As for facilities, those at The River match their neighbouring five-star hotels in terms of the level of amenities that owners are able to enjoy. Built on a sizable plot, owners of condos at The River can enjoy the gardens that reach down to the waterfront and the large 50m swimming pool contained in the grounds. Those preferring a skyline view while they are swimming can take advantage of the roof top infinity pool which are part of the towers Sky Garden forty floors up. The development also contains a fully equipped fitness centre with 30m of beautiful river views and a concierge service that can handle any requirements that the owners might have.
Such is the quality of this development that it will probably come as no surprise to learn that The River won Best Condo Development (Thailand) at the Thailand Property Awards 2012.
The River was fully completed in August 2012 and, although mostly sold out, there are still a few units remaining here and so it is the ideal development for someone looking for a luxurious apartment that is ready to move into immediately. Rental yields for smaller apartments here can reach 7% per annum and so The River is an ideal choice for investors as well as those looking for one of Bangkoks most coveted addresses.
- Direct river views - opposite Shangri La Hotel and Sathorn Pier.
- 5 direct river side swimming pools
- 2 infinity edge sky pools (25th floor / 40th floor)
- Private River Cruise Boat (2 mins to Saphan Taksin BTS - every 30 mins)
- Fitness Centre
- Badminton Courts
- Extensive Gardens
- Garage Parking
- 24/7 Reception
- Studio: 52m2 - TB 7,100,000
- 1 Bed Min: 68m2 - TB 7,800,000
- 1 Bed Max: 68m2 - TB 10,400,000
- 2 Bed Min: 75m2 - TB 9,300,000
- 2 Bed Max: 136m2 - TB 37,500,000 (duplex)
- 3 Bed Min: 145m2 - TB 22,500,000
- 3 Bed Max: 185m2 - TB 49,900,000
- Reservation Fee: TB 100,000
- Contract Deposit: 10% (within 10 days)
- Handover: 90% (within 30 days)
- Maintenance Fee: TB 70 / per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: TB 950 / per m2 / one time
- Transfer Tax: 1%
- Electric & Water Meter: Buyer responsible
- Ready to Move
- Don Mueang (International), 9.9 miles
- Suvarnabhumi (International), 10.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.