2 bedroom villa for sale
Greece - Crete, Rethymnon, Sellia
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- House Size: 179 sqm
- Plot Size: 417 sqm
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Car Parking: Private
- Room for Pool
- Basement: No
- Views: Mountain View
Entering the property through a pretty arched gateway, there are large gardens and courtyard areas with many seating and pergola covered dining areas in which to enjoy outdoor living. The gardens have a wide variety of mature plants and trees including citrus, olive and vines. There is a spacious vegetable garden, tiled well and even a Japanese themed area with its own lovely water feature!
The light and spacious ground floor is an open plan design incorporating many traditional features. An archway leads through to another large light and airy sitting room with a fireplace and French windows leading out to the garden. A further archway leads to the good sized shower room.
An internal spiral staircase leads to the upper floor - where there are two large double bedrooms a hallway and a further bathroom with full bath and shower.
There is also a roof terrace with an artists studio—a wonderful light filled room which could also be used as extra accommodation!
The roof terrace overlooks the gardens and also has wonderful mountain views.
The property has every modern convenience and would make the perfect all year round home or a first class and unique very private holiday retreat.
- All fixtures and fittings
- Central heating
- Corner fireplace
- Air conditioning to bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with white goods
- Fitted wardrobes
- Landline telephone and Broadband Internet
- Roof terrace
- Mature gardens with irrigation system
- Orange and olive trees plus mature vines
- External utility area plus apotheke and boiler/store room
- Outside lighting and private parking
- Solar panel and immersion heater
- Some furniture items are available by separate negotiation
- Chania (INTERNATIONAL), 27 miles
- Heraklion (INTERNATIONAL), 45.9 miles
- Sitia (LOCAL), 97.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.