Property for sale
Australia - BOBIN 2429
like this property?Call: 0061 6553 5511
- Creek Frontage
- School Bus
* Bobin Creek frontage
* Cleared dwelling site with power & phone available
* 'Tenants in Common' 25% share
* Exclusive ownership of the homestead and surrounding shedding
* Private access
* Total area - 293 acres (118ha)
* 10 - 15 acres of cleared area around the homestead.
* Remaining acres of undulating to steeper, heavily timbered forest
This property forms part of a bio diverse 293 acres property in the scenic Hinterland of the Manning Valley, in the quiet little village of Bobin. The property adjoins Bobin Creek then rises onto the foothills of the Bulga Plateau.
The property is very private and remote, but close to Bobin Public School, and only 20 minutes to Wingham - the best of both worlds! Property driveway is only a few minutes off the sealed (tar) road.
Established 4 bedroom weather board homestead, large living areas and kitchen. Numerous outbuildings with a pump on the creek feeding to a header tank, gravity fed to the house.