2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cyprus - Agios Demetrianos, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 24847
- Air Condition
- Double Glazed
- Mountain Views
- Fully furnished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet location
- Title deeds available
This traditional stone house is situated in the quiet, rural village of Agios Demetrianos which is located at the edge of Troodos Mountain and forest close to Panayia and Polemi villages which has a good range of local amenities, including shops and restaurants. The setting is very peaceful and the area is known as a walker's paradise with low humidity levels in the summer.The property was built in 2004 on the site of the old village coffee shop and the beautiful central stone arch which separates the living room from the kitchen is the original wall and 200 years' old. The property comes fully furnished and has title deeds.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 20.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 93.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.