2 bedroom castle for sale
Orvieto, Umbria, Italy
like this property?Call: 00390759417554
- Apartment on the 'piano nobile'
- Private parking for two cars
- Rome and Florence 90 minutes
- Frescoes and decorative details galore
An absolutely extraordinary opportunity to acquire an outstanding apartment in the middle of the beautiful city of Orvieto. The apartment is on the piano nobile (first floor) and has a truly magnificent reception.
Presently the apartment is used as a dance, theatre, yoga studio, but with a small investment it could be turned back to probably the best apartment in Orvieto. The apartment comes with private parking for two cars and two large storage rooms on the ground floor, that, with the necessary permission could be turned into additional accommodation or artist's studio, boutique shop etc.
If you are looking for something very very special in Italy, this might be it.
Orvieto in our view is quickly becoming one of the most sought after locations in Italy. It's vibrant streets are filling with unique shops, bars and restaurants all encompassed within stunning architecture. Orvieto has excellent road and rail connections to Rome and Florence and both can be reached within 90 minutes.
Abode Srl is an associate of Savills, one of the world's largest real estate firms, and has many years of experience at helping their clients to buy and sell property in Umbria and Tuscany. The team will handle the whole process for you, from finding properties matching your requirements through their extensive network of contacts, drawing up contracts and helping you obtain the necessary documents and to set up your new home.
* Apartment on the 'piano nobile'
* Private parking for two cars
* Rome and Florence 90 minutes
* Frescoes and decorative details galore
More information from this agent
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 63.3 miles
- Ciampino (International), 67.8 miles
- Florence (International), 88.2 miles
- Peretola (International), 88.4 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 94.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.