10 bedroom farm house for sale
Umbertide, Umbria, Italy
like this property?Call: 00390759417554
- Historic hamlet with four buildings
- Mature garden
- Panoramic location
- Infinity pool
- Great rental history
- Casa di Penny - energy class E 133.8 kW/m2a
- Il Molino - energy class E 141.8 kW/m2a
- La Capanna - energy class D 133.1 kW/m2a
- La Terrazza - energy class D 99.6 kW/m2a
A beautifully restored hamlet with historic origins. Located above the stunning medieval borgo of Santa Giuliana and immersed in the lush Umbrian countryside, this lovely Italian real estate property has been lovingly restored over the last twenty years. The property consists of four buildings, three of which are nestled around a charming courtyard; the 18th century Italian farmhouse divided in two apartments, the owner's house, a 14th century olive mill with an apartment on the top floor and an independent cottage that sits above the infinity swimming pool. Both the buildings and the surrounding gardens have been carefully restored and lovingly maintained by the current owner for over 20 years.
A traditional country estate that provides all the comforts of modern life within a truly magical context.
Abode Srl is an associate of Savills, one of the world's largest real estate firms, and has many years of experience at helping their clients to buy and sell property in Umbria and Tuscany. The team will handle the whole process for you, from finding properties matching your requirements through their extensive network of contacts, drawing up contracts and helping you obtain the necessary documents and to set up your new home.
* Historic hamlet with four buildings
* Mature garden
* Panoramic location
* Infinity pool
* Great rental history
* Casa di Penny - energy class E 133.8 kW/m2a
* Il Molino - energy class E 141.8 kW/m2a
* La Capanna - energy class D 133.1 kW/m2a
* La Terrazza - energy class D 99.6 kW/m2a
More information from this agent
- Peretola (International), 66.5 miles
- Florence (International), 66.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.