3 bedroom apartment for sale
Anghiari, Tuscany, Italy
like this property?Call: 00390759417554
- Small terrace
- Beautifully restored
- Located in the historic town centre of Anghiari; recently no
- Energy Class G - 280.7 kWh/m2
Balcony. Rental History.
Set in a quiet part of this historic Tuscan town, yet close to all amenities, Monteloro has been tastefully restored with great attention to its medieval character, yet providing all the comforts of modern living. The house offers spacious accommodation on three floors, plus a cantina, and enjoys spectacular views over the town and the Tiber Valley, both from within the house and from its own balcony. An additional benefit is the flexibility of the accommodation, making it suitable as an elegant three bedroom, three bathroom family home, or as two separate apartments with independent access. An opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of Tuscan town living in a beautifully restored property.
Anghiari is located in southern Tuscany, on the borders with Umbria, and is an ideal base for exploring both regions. The Tuscan cities of Florence, Siena and Arezzo are within easy reach, as are the splendours of Assisi and Perugia in Umbria.
Anghiari was recently nominated by the RAI national TV channel as one of the eight most beautiful villages in the whole of Italy. The town has a rich history dating back to the 14th Century. Celebrated by the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci, the Battle of Anghiari in 1440 established Anghiari's allegiance to Florentine culture. The Battle is commemorated every June 29th with a picturesque Palio della Vittoria in the town square.
* Small terrace
* Beautifully restored
* Located in the historic town centre of Anghiari; recently nominated by the RAI tv channel as one of the eight most beautiful villages in Italy
* Energy Class G - 280.7 kWh/m2
More information from this agent
- Peretola (International), 46 miles
- Florence (International), 46.2 miles
- Borgo Panigale (International), 79.4 miles
- Galileo (International), 82.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.