3 bedroom house for sale
Castiglione D'orcia, Tuscany, Italy
like this property?Call: 00390759417554
- Wonderful sunsets and views of the Val D'Orcia
- High quality renovation
- Dining terrace
- 400 square metres of land
- Castel Viscardo flooring in kitchen
- White washed beams and exposed feature walls in stone
- Travertine lined steam shower
- Teak flooring in bathrooms and bedroom
- Free-standing tub with views of the Val D'Orcia in the 2nd b
An easy to maintain 3 bedroom semi-detached property located in the Val d'Orcia.
Located in an area called Poggio Rosa due to the spectacular pink sunsets it enjoys; the renovation of this Tuscan home has been lovingly carried out by the current owners who have paid close attention to every single detail. High quality materials and fittings have been used throughout this pretty 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, which has an enclosed and private garden with a terrace for dining and pretty views.
The ground floor comprises a kitchen with white washed beams and tiled floor, a sitting room with exposed stone feature walls, one bedroom and a bathroom with travertine lined steam shower. There is also a utility room on this floor.
Stairs lead up to the second floor where there are two bedrooms, one of which has independent access and is therefore ideal for guests. The second bathroom has a free-standing tub with views of the Val D'Orcia.
As there is only 400 square metres of land it is not possible to install a traditional swimming pool but there is space for a micro pool or a Jacuzzi.
Abode Srl is an associate of Savills, one of the world's largest real estate firms, and has many years of experience at helping their clients to buy and sell property in Umbria and Tuscany. The team will handle the whole process for you, from finding properties matching your requirements through their extensive network of contacts, drawing up contracts and helping you obtain the necessary documents and to set up your new home.
* Wonderful sunsets and views of the Val D'Orcia
* High quality renovation
* Dining terrace
* 400 square metres of land
* Castel Viscardo flooring in kitchen
* White washed beams and exposed feature walls in stone
* Travertine lined steam shower
* Teak flooring in bathrooms and bedroom
* Free-standing tub with views of the Val D'Orcia in the 2nd bathoom
More information from this agent
- Peretola (International), 59.4 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 71.2 miles
- Galileo (International), 76.4 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 89 miles
- Ciampino (International), 97 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.