8 bedroom ruins for sale
Citta Di Castello, Umbria, Italy
like this property?Call: 00390759417554
- Multiple buildings around a central courtyard
- Ample space to recuperate and restore as required
- 500 metres from a small village with plenty of amenities
- Public transport (train and bus) 500 metres
- Space for a pool
- Vegetable plot
- 200 sqm storage building
- 3 farmhouses to restore
- Ideal for a school or retreat of some kind
- Easy access
Tucked away in the small Umbrian village of San Secondo, this unusual property would be perfect for a school or retreat of some kind.
Surrounding a central courtyard are four buildings; two of which are large farmhouses with the usual ground floor animal and storage rooms, the third a large two floor barn and the fourth a 200 metre plus storage shed which would be a perfect space for dance/yoga/martial arts classes or even a gallery or museum space of some sort. In addition there are an abundance of pig-sties and chicken coops that could be recuperated or even demolished if preferred.
There is not a huge amount of land surrounding the property, the bulk of it is in the central courtyard, but there is certainly space for a nice big pool and garden areas.
Despite being surrounded by other dwellings, the property is surprisingly private and quiet with dual access and gates, and the village really is a very short walk away.
With baker, butcher, post-office, public transport, a supermarket, florist, dentist, iron-monger, hairdresser, beautician, three bars and a newsagent, this little village really does has everything that you need; all within walking distance. Make no mistake, there is a great deal of work to be done but the nature of the property means that it could be done in stages.
A unique and interesting property with infinite potential.
Abode have extensive experience in the complexities of Italian building works, ranging from complete renovations of historic Italian properties to the building of extensions, swimming pools and new developments. We can assist in every phase of your project from selecting architects, engineers, surveyors and contractors to obtaining permits and following the building authorisation process as well as providing on-site project management and essential fiscal oversight. Whether you have purchased a ruin that requires a total re-build or if your living room simply needs a fresh coat of paint, our local knowledge can help you to find the right team to do the job and oversee the work for you. From builders to plumbers, electricians to landscape gardeners; whatever you need we can supply
* Multiple buildings around a central courtyard
* Ample space to recuperate and restore as required
* 500 metres from a small village with plenty of amenities
* Public transport (train and bus) 500 metres
* Space for a pool
* Vegetable plot
* 200 sqm storage building
* 3 farmhouses to restore
* Ideal for a school or retreat of some kind
* Easy access
* Utilities attached or within easy reach
* Citta di Castello 8 kms
* Umbertide 18 kms
* Sansepolcro 25 kms
* E 45 superstrada 7 kms
* Perugia international airport 48 kms
* Perugia 47kms
More information from this agent
- Peretola (International), 57.6 miles
- Borgo Panigale (International), 89.2 miles
- Galileo (International), 93.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.