3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Italy - Bagni di Lucca, Lucca, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 395299
- Attractive village house in need of cosmetic restoration
- Stunning Roof Terrace with Great Views
- Large Traditional Fireplace
- Two Great Local Restaurants within a short Walking Distance
- Full of Tuscan Character
One enters on a raised ground floor into the dining room to the left is a kitchen with a pantry. Up the stairs, there are two bedrooms and a small bathroom. The 'pièce di resitance' of the house is the top floor which consists of a large bedroom, a small bathroom and the 'altana' or loggia.
It would be possible to make the entire house upside down and put the sitting room or kitchen at this level to be able to eat on the roof terrace. Otherwise, keep it as a bedroom and have your morning coffee outside on the 'altana' or covered roof terrace.
Underneath there is storage for skis and bikes in a cantina that is access from the outside.
Although there is no heating currently, there are apparently pipes for central heating in the lounge. The water is mains. This is a fantastic starter home possibly one that could be an investment in the future.
The property has a new IMOF sewer system fitted in 2011.
- Galileo (International), 40.4 miles
- Peretola (International), 54.3 miles
- Borgo Panigale (International), 80.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.