Property for sale
Ireland - Motorway Link Road, M1 Motorway, Junctions 8 & 9 - Adjacent Drogheda Retail Park , Drogheda, Meath
like this property?Call: 03339 396214
- Strategic location along important M1 economic corridor.
- Immediately adjacent established corporate businesses.
- Serviced zoned site ready for an immediate planning application.
- In situ access road with associated mains services, footpaths and street lighting........Ready to Go!
Strategically positioned along the M1 Motorway, these lands have profile to the Motorway Link Road which connects Junction 9 / Donore and Junction 8 / Duleek. Adjacent to the Drogheda Retail Park (Homebase, TK Maxx, Harvey Norman etc), Nature's Best and Tesco superstore, the lands offer an unrivalled opportunity to develop a commercial base along the important M1 economic corridor.
A 9.3m wide road provides direct access to the site. All associated main services, footpaths and street lighting are in place.
Under the terms of the Meath County Development Plan 2013 - 2019, these lands are zoned E2, General Enterprise and Employment: "To provide for the creation of enterprise and facilitate opportunities for employment through industrial, manufacturing, distribution, warehousing and other general employment / enterprise uses in a good quality physical environment".
• Strategic location along important M1 economic corridor.
• Immediately adjacent established corporate businesses.
• Serviced zoned site ready for an immediate planning application.
• In situ access road with associated mains services, footpaths and street lighting........Ready to Go!
From the M1 Motorway, take the Duleek interchange (Junction 8) from the South OR the Donore interchange (Junction 9) from the North; travel along the Donore Road towards Drogheda to the first roundabout. Take a right and drive past Drogheda Retail Park on the right hand side and up to the roundabout at the end which provides access to the subject lands.
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole agents
- Dublin (International), 19.1 miles
- Belfast (International), 67.4 miles
- Sligo (Domestic), 97.9 miles
- Knock (International), 99.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.