2 bedroom stone house for sale
France - LOURNAND, SAONE ET LOIRE
like this property?Call: 03339 395839
- Total rooms (without bathrooms and kitchen) - 5
- Plot size (m²) - 1129
- Living area m² - 150
- Exterior features - (Wine) Cellar, Courtyard, Enclosed garden, Wood storage, Work shop
- Situation - Village
- Quality, work to do - Livable
- Other situation - Quiet area
- There are garages in the number of 2
- Heating - Gas botlle fired, Open fire / wood burner
A staircase leads from here and also the entrance hall to the first floor where you will find a larger kitchen, with splendid views north to the higher part of the village and the ruined castle, a living and dining room, 2 bedrooms (one leading into the other) a shower room and WC.
Most windows have double or secondary glazing, there is gas central heating on the first floor and electric heating on the ground floor.
The other side of the courtyard is a former workshop which offers many possibilities for storage, trade use or conversion to accommodation. Adjoining this is the former bread oven now used as a barbecue area.
A pleasant, enclosed garden surrounds the house, with flat lawns and a vegetable plot. To the back of the house is a large wood store and a detached double garage.
Shops and services are at 5 kms in Cluny, and many walking and cycling paths are easily accessible from the village.
Most of the furniture is included in the sale price.
A character property with room for expansion, well situated for exploring the Clunysois.
- Satolas (International), 87.7 miles
- Longvic (International), 98 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.