Land for sale
France - Agence de Limoux
like this property?Call: 03339 395567
- Surface de terrain/Total plot: 1302 m²
- Vues dégagées/Stunning views
- Viabilisé en bordure/Services adjacent
- Proche commerces/Close to shops
- Proche transports/Near public transport
- Très calme/Very peaceful
Limoux itself is a small town of around 10,000 inhabitants, situated just 24 km (15 miles) from the historic, UNESCO listed city of Carcassonne, and from its international airport. Toulouse and its airport are just over one hour away by car. Limoux has a good selection of shops of all sorts, together with several supermarkets, recreational and public transport facilities. The town is famous for its annual, Venetian-style carnival (which runs from January through to April) and as the home of the world's first sparkling wine, blanquette de Limoux, which today rivals the quality of champagne at a fraction of the price. Limoux also benefits from the microclimate of the upper Aude Valley, having the clear blue skies of the Mediterranean but being shielded from the debilitating Tramontane winds by the Corbière mountains.
The ideal opportunity to build your very own dream house!
Please see www.aci-agence.com (ref: L1297 or C605) for further details, a location plan and satellite photos.
More information from this agent
- Carcassonne (International), 15.9 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 63.2 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 91.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.