- Two bedroom house with orchard and land suitable for smallholding (3021 m2, freehold)
- additional land suitable for arable cultivation, 34 ha 1382 m2, part owned 2499/47452
- additional orchard, 165 m2, part owned 3/6
- meadow, 129 m2
- additional meadow with outbuilding, 129 m2, part owned 24/192
- vineyard: 939 m2, part owned 3/6
- small buildings in Vasvar (nearest town) suitable for business
- part of a forest, 21 ha 4813 m2, part owned 92/3007
This village property just across the Austrian border has been in my family for over 100 years and is offered freehold. It has 2 big bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, dining room, larder, porch and attic. There are many outbuildings (pigsty, cowshed, chicken house, barn) and courtyard suitable for chicken. There is also an orchard (cherries, plums, walnut tree, pears, apples, berries, apricot etc.) and land suitable for smallholding. The total area of the house and surrounding land is 3021 m2. There are wood burners and wood burning cooker in the house. There are also various lands in the village that belong to the property, which are listed in the key features. The property has been derelict for about 10 years and is in need of complete renovation although structurally sound. The bathroom is in need of plumbing, mains is running outside the house on the road. All major services (water, telephone, sewage) are available but not currently connected. Electricity is connected and there is a well. This farm has supported an extended family and has huge potential for anyone interested in setting a smallholding up.
We would be prepared to go down to £11k if all sales costs, including solicitors, are covered by you.
You may have noticed that some of the land that is not attached to the property is part owned. This is due to interitance law in Hungary with other parts of the land being owned by my family members who will also be your neighbours. This will give you a good opportunity to work with the community.