10 bedroom villa for sale
Guarda, Northern Portugal, Portugal
like this property?Call: 03339 396779
- Swimming Pool
- 10 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Reception Room
Stunning Property to make for an exceptional home or for commercial tourism - B&B.
Down the mountain of Serra da Estrela lies the fields rich with fruity scents of Quinta da Mourata. Here proudly stands a Casa da Figueira Grande. It´s a typical farm house in the region of Beira built in XX century which is still taken care of decedents of a family.
Farm space was designed for Your comfort both inside and outside. Here You´ll find plenty of room for a precious moment to rest and enjoy. Gardens will lift Your soul up with colorful fiesta of flowers, exotic scents of orange and cool shades of old Fig-trees in summer heat.
Living close to National park of Serra da Estrela gives You a wide range of activities outside the farm, such as tours to historical villages in the region, mountain walks in National park, indoor and outdoor sports or leisure on the river shore. Whatever You are looking for our range of properties has something to suit everyone.
- 3 outdoor areas, garden with automatic watering
- 2 living spaces (with table with possibility to perform al fresco dining)
- 1 TANK w/WATERING
- Swimming Pool (12 X 6m) - heated with filter
- 1 ENGINE ROOM poolside (MOTOR and filter)
- Poolside (bar + spas/ladies and gentlemen WC)
- 1 Barbecue
- 1 Tennis Court
- Parking Spaces
- 1 HECTARE of LAND AGRICOLA, with POSSIBILITY to CULTIVATE fruit trees, vines and VEGETABLES
- Central heating (diesel boiler) and sanitary hot water provided by Solar heating panels
- Artesian water hole that provides whole House drinking water.
- All the window frames of the House is in PVC, with double glazing and thermal cut-out.
- The sewage system, is channeled to sceptical trenches, built for this purpose
and use license.
- Easy access to EN 18, which connects the cities of Covilhã (7 km) and the city of Guard (30 km)
- Comfortable Access to the A23 (Auto estrada da Beira Interior – 7 km), which connects the A25 (Guard), A1 (Torres Novas-Lisbon/Porto)
- It is 70 Km to Vilar Formoso/Espanha
- It is 250 km Oporto
- It is 300 Km Lisbon
- Easy access to the University Hospital of Beira Interior (7 Km)
- Easy access to the University of Beira Interior UBI (14 km)
- Easy access to a large commercial surface of Covilhã (12 km)
- Easy access to railway station of Covilhã (10 km)
- Easy access to the Ski resorts of the Tower, the 2000 m altitude (22 km)
Visit the historic villages
It is in Beira Interior which lies a great heritage of Historic Villages of Portugal, including the shale villages. Generally built in highlands and with great historical importance, villages are known for their natural beauty and the historical remains, traditions and customs.
Know like anyone our regional heritage. Verga, ourelos quilts, cobertores de papa, wool production and woolen cloth, are just some of the surprises we have stored for you. Unable to forget the production of our award winning mountain cheese and our tasty sausages.
Natural ski slopes
If you are a winter sports lover, come and have fun in the snow with us and enjoy one of the largest natural heritage of Serra da Estrela. The ski resort is located in the Tower, in the center of the Natural Park, county of SEIA, at the altitude of 2000m.
Artificial Ski Slopes
Even if for Ski or Snowboard beginners, or even to get down the 400 meters of the slope, we offer year-round the excellent conditions for the practice of this sport. In groups or individually, with monitor or alone you can test your physical form and give wings to freedom in front of a breathtaking landscape.
Canoeing on the Zêzere River
With wild charisma this is one of the most beautiful paths of the Zêzere River. Navigating in the flavor of a gentle current , the paddlers can enjoy the wildlife and the stunning scenery of the river.
Fishing in local dams
Enjoy fishing in dams and mountain lakes and enjoy the surroundings where peace and tranquility reign.
To know Serra da Estrela walking is undoubtedly the best way to do it. Discovering each step the rare natural wealth of very specific features of this mountainous environment, interpreting the imposing landscape and uncovering the phenomenon’s that shaped it.
Come and uncover the unknown mountain bike trails, an intimate contact with nature. For those who enjoy cycling and to breath the fresh air combining the pleasure of relaxation to amusement.
Vertical climbing in the Zêzere valley
Challenge yourself and your friends, and try some of the climbing routes that we propose. The difficulties are varied as the surroundings.
Situated at a distance of 9 km, this is a placeholder for Golf lovers. The mountainous area, the natural beauty of the surrounding green space and gastronomy that the academy reserve to you are the charms that you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy.
In Casa da Figueira Grande you can ride horse, while enjoying a vacation in the mountains with a variety of nature activities aimed at relaxation and calm. Admire the natural jewels of the mountain and watch the landscape effortless thanks to the companionship of your horse.
Tours all terrain
Adventure yourself with us on this tour radical. The chosen routes will lead you to discover places of unique beauty.
http://www.portugalproperty.com Ref: PPSS225
- Swimming pool
- 10 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Reception room
- Covered dining area
- Storage room
- Character property
- Features great views
- Morning sun
- Evening sun
- Porto (International), 88 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.