3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Salares
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 217 m² approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 6.0m x 2.0m + 3.0m x 2.0m
- Terrace: 4.0m x 3.0m
- Walled courtyard: 12.0m x 5.0m
- Pool: Jacuzzi
- Property finished to a high standard
- Central village location within walking distance of all amenities
- On street parking available outside the house
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1132
Large recently built village house with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms located within easy walking distance of all amenities in the village of Salares with plenty of on street parking available close by. This very spacious house has a light and airy modern interior finished to a high standard with huge living/dining room, 3 double bedrooms all with en suite facilities, terrace, walled courtyard with Jacuzzi and a roof terrace with lovely views across the village.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Terrace, roof terrace and walled courtyard with barbecue and Jacuzzi
• Superb central village location within walking distance of all amenities
• Options for use include family home, B&B or restaurant
This stunning property is located within walking distance of all local amenities in the village of Salares. On street parking is available right outside the house.
The property has been superbly renovated and beautifully finished with stylish light coloured floor tiles and attractive wooden doors throughout, the bathrooms have quality fixtures and fittings and are all fully tiled with striking wall and floor tiles and each room benefits from large windows making the house light and airy right the way through.
The layout of the house means that there are a number of options for use of the property including as a family home, a B&B or a restaurant.
The accommodation is arranged over three levels and the main entrance to the house is from a small terrace area to the front of the property and into an entrance hall space (3.3m x 2.7m) on the ground floor.
To the left is a shower room (2.9m x 1.4m). The kitchen is also accessed directly from the entrance hall.
The attractive fully fitted kitchen has cream coloured units and contrasting granite work surfaces.
The entrance hall leads straight into the huge living/dining room which has a log burning stove, large picture window and a door opening out to the walled courtyard.
The natural stone courtyard (12.0m x 5.0m) has a brick built barbecue, log store and Jacuzzi room. A door in the courtyard opens out to the street to the rear of the property where on street parking is available.
Stairs in the entrance hall lead up to the first floor landing (6.8m x 1.0m) and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.5m x 2.8m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, two sets of patio doors opening out to Juliet balconies overlooking the walled courtyard and an
• En suite shower room (2.4m x 2.3m) with large shower.
• Second double bedroom (7.4m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, door opening out to a terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) with village views and an
• En suite shower room (2.7m x 2.4m) with large shower.
From the first floor landing more stairs lead up to the second floor landing (4.9m x 1.0m) where a door opens out onto the roof terrace from which there are lovely views across the village.
The second floor landing also gives access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (5.1m x 4.6m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, two sets of patio doors opening out to Juliet balconies with views across the village and an
• En suite bathroom (3.8m x 2.7m) which has a corner bath and separate large shower.
Living room: 9.5m x 5.2m
Kitchen: 4.6m x 3.2m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: Application processing
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 28.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 88.3 miles
- Almería (International), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.