4 bedroom villa for sale
Greece - Crete, Chania, Vamos
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- House Size: 130 sqm
- Plot Size: 600 sqm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 2
- Car Parking: Private
- No pool
- Basement: No
- Views: Mountain View
The 50cm walls are hand crafted in Heraklion stone. These thick stone walls keep the house warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
This stunning villa has additional stone built outdoor buildings plus a large covered parking area for two cars.
Entering the house from the shady covered terrace which features three hand carved arches, you will find a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area. The lounge has twin patio doors overlooking the gardens and offers plenty of room for large comfortable furniture.
A large wood burning stove in the living area offers a wonderful focal point as well as keeping the house warm. The dining area splits the lounge from the kitchen which is finished with a good selection of wooden base and wall units with marble worktops. A door from the kitchen leads to a lovely covered outdoor dining area.
A further large room on the ground floor is currently used as an office and music room but could easily be used as an extra reception room or bedroom. This room has twin patio doors leading to the covered terrace and also houses a WC with toilet and sink.
A wide marble topped staircase leads to the first floor where you will find three bedrooms:
The first is a very large double bedroom with a well sized ensuite shower room finished with high quality two tone grey tiles, fitted wardrobes and patio doors which lead to a lovely terrace with views to the mountains.
Bedroom 2 is again a large double room with fitted wardrobes and patio doors to a private terrace with mountain views
Bedroom 3 is currently used as a single bedroom. There are fitted wardrobes and there is plenty of space for a double bed. This room also has access to a large storage area above the staircase. Additional storage is available in the hallway with a large built in cupboard. This cupboard also houses the chimney from the wood burning stove and cleverly provides heat to the first floor through built in vents.
A family bathroom completes this floor and offers a large walk in shower,. There is plumbing for the washing machine and it is also finished with high quality two tone grey tiles.
From the landing a further large terrace provides access to the roof area.
- Hand crafted 50 cm stone walls
- High quality aluminium windows and doors with fly screens
- Imported German engineered timbers
- Full central heating plus a large Scandinavian wood burning stove
- Air conditioning throughout
- All fixed and white goods included
- Built in wardrobes and storage
- Solar panel and immersion heater
- OTE landline telephone and internet
- Private solar heated swimming pool
- Fully landscaped/low maintenance gardens with irrigation
- Two stone storage buildings 30 M2 - and 10 M2 (external)
- External covered terraces and dining areas
- 2 car covered carport
- Fantastic views to the White Mountains
- Great location close to the taverna’s cafes and shops in Vamos
- Chania (INTERNATIONAL), 9.7 miles
- Heraklion (INTERNATIONAL), 55.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.