3 bedroom villa for sale
France - Agence de Limoux
like this property?Call: 03339 395567
- SH/Living space : 83 m²
- Chambres/Bedrooms : 3
- Double vitrage/Double glazing
- Vues dégagées/Stunning views
Limoux itself is a small town of around 10,000 inhabitants, situated just 24 km (15 miles) from the historic, UNESCO listed city of Carcassonne, and from its international airport. Toulouse and its airport are just over one hour away by car. Limoux has a good selection of shops of all sorts, together with several supermarkets, recreational and public transport facilities. The town is famous for its annual, Venetian-style carnival (which runs from January through to April) and as the home of the world's first sparkling wine, blanquette de Limoux, which today rivals the quality of champagne at a fraction of the price. Limoux also benefits from the microclimate of the upper Aude Valley, having the clear blue skies of the Mediterranean but being shielded from the debilitating Tramontane winds by the Corbière mountains.
The accommodation comprises :
Ground Floor :
- Entrance hall 4m2
- Fitted separate kitchen 8,46m2
- Living room with dining area 26m2
- Downstairs WC 0,44m2
- Garage 14,5 m2 inc. 300 ltr hot water tank
First Floor :
- Landing 3,4m2
- Bathroom 6,32m2
- Master Bedroom 13,21m2 inc. fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 11,91m2 inc. fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 9,85m2
- Garden 200m2
Additional features : Solid wood staircase, heated towel rail in bathroom, double glazing throughout, mains drainage.
Furniture can be negotiated separately.
Dining room/Salle à manger
Bedroom 1/Chambre 1
Bedroom 2/Chambre 2
Bathroom/Salle de Bain
More information from this agent
- Carcassonne (International), 18.9 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 63.1 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.