3 bedroom villa for sale
Ponte De Lima, Viana Do Castelo, 4990-575, Portugal
- 3-bedroomed split-level cottage
- Landscaped garden with views of the nearby historic town of
- Own well and water supply
- Fruit-lined terraces.
- wood-burning stove
- Internet & Satellite TV
- 55 minutes to Porto airport
PRICE REDUCED! Spectacular views of Ponte de Lima from this secluded, 'hideaway' cottage.
Enchanting, hillside cottage surrounded by nature and overlooking the historic town of Ponte de Lima. It is only 30 mins away from the Atlantic Ocean and miles of sandy beaches. At the same time it is easy to access all the treasures of this unspoilt and friendly region, such as the Peneda-Ger?s National Park, the city of Porto, the Atlantic Ocean and the Douro valley.
AMENITIES:Casa Da Magana has Internet access, its own well and water supply, a wood-burning stove, gas-fired central-heating and satellite TV.
LAYOUT OF COTTAGE:Full of Minho light, the 130m2 split-level bungalow comprises three bedrooms (one en-suite), a large living room/dining room with galley kitchen, two bathrooms and a spacious entrance hall. The living room then leads to a terrace (framed by an olive tree, wisteria and bougainvillea) and landscaped garden with views of Ponte de Lima.
FRUIT FROM YOUR OWN GARDEN:The garden's terraces overflow with an abundance of plants and fruit trees - olives, oranges, peaches, avocados and lemons.
The shaded terrace, a few steps away from kitchen, is an ideal spot to sit, relax and enjoy the local delicacies and wines such as the effervescent Vinho Verde.
A region famed for it's gastronomy, the local restaurants are inexpensive, plentiful and full of character.
THINGS TO DO
1. Being set in a rural area close to the town there is much to offer in the area. Hillside walks with fine views is a favourite.
2. Cycling, fishing and kayaking are also popular with culture and history to be enjoyed in Ponte de Lima.
3. There is also a golf course located just 15 mins away from the property.
Porto aiport - 55 mins
Vigo airport (Spain) - 45 mins
- Porto (International), 37.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.